PDA

View Full Version : Legend Gamers

Joshuah
04-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Can everyone join my Forum (Gamers forum) http://legendgamers.proboards60.com/index.cgi I would also I will make LiNuX a administrator on it ;D and other people who are Super Moderates, Super Moderates ;D LMAO

souljaa
04-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Looking pretty good, I'll join up later :). And you should make your link shorter, like use http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ that site :). Would be easier for everyone else too.

Joshuah
04-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes but when you type in that link it goes to the original (pointless)

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
you should use cpanel host, the free host link I gave you, use it, im on from my PSP now, sign up later, good luck! :)

souljaa
04-13-2007, 05:12 PM

Yeah, but it'd be easier for everyone else to remember.

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 10:35 PM

Yeah, but it'd be easier for everyone else to remember.

yea it would but u should use like uni.cc domains, has dns control, get subdirectories in there as well.

chaoscauser
05-06-2007, 06:34 AM

not if you set it correctly

and i suggest going on google and searching for proboards skins

LiNuX
05-06-2007, 09:37 AM
well since im a nice guy - if u want i can give you a free phpbb or smf forum - you will have admin access and etc. just remain active on this forum - ur domain will be legendgamers.ec9.org - much shorter and better - if u want - but i have to see if u are willing to remain active. you will get FTP access to the file - and you can set up what you want - PM me if u want more info please :)

thanks! if anyone else wants this offer you can PM me as well.

Joshuah
05-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Everyone check out Legend Gamers now, I made a new layout for it!

Serendipity
05-06-2007, 02:23 PM
All that red is kind of hard on the eyes, red being the easiest color to see...

chaoscauser
05-07-2007, 12:40 AM
hmm gaming forums are usually dark maybe get a dark skin ?

LiNuX
05-09-2007, 08:43 PM
not all gaming forums are dark skinned lol - maybe if this one is - only because i like dark themes but some gaming sites can work with ligher colors - one example would be gamefaqs, even though they arent a forum like this one its blue and white and it works perfectly - you just have to know how to work it out

jasonbay
05-10-2007, 12:45 PM
hmm gaming forums are usually dark maybe get a dark skin ?

Actually if I were to bet , Id be willing to lay down a fair amount points to say theres more light skinned gaming forums than dark, Ive only visited about 50 in my time and thats probably not a good enough sampling but it was like 40-10 in favor of light skinned forums. Did anyone even join that site besides me? I joined the day he asked and posted like twice but he didnt get any new members in like 6 days so I stopped showing up.

Joshuah
05-10-2007, 01:15 PM
I have 8 members now :P