PDA

View Full Version : Need SMF Help

souljaa
04-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey guys, anyways, I need help with a SMF theme template. I want to make the width of the template smaller, so the template looks smaller. Where do I go to change that?
Thanks a lot for the help.
Souljaa

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 08:15 PM
you css file -- should say style.css -- i say ask in the smf support section where to look for it or the theme maker because its not always in the same place.

souljaa
04-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Ahh found it! Did some messing around :)..and get it! One last question, you know the buttons? Like, in front of the board, do you know how we could change that?

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 10:15 PM
it should be on the index.template.php file, just search for the gif or jpg file for like the home button, look for the file in image folder and look search it and then u can change it

if its not in the index file -- it should be all the way in the bottom of style.css file -- forgot which but check both

souljaa
04-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Thanks Linux, did some ard google and found something, now I just needa figure out how to have a different icon for each Child Board. All I know is that it has something to do in the MessageIndex.template.php file, but the code doesn't seem to be working.
Thanks
Souljaa

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 11:17 PM
i say talk to someone that codes smf templates, i dont code them, well not well, i did start to make one for this forum, trust me its not pretty lol

souljaa
04-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Haha, alright. Well I opened up a new topic in the SMF board. When I get a response, I'll let you know.
Thanks
Souljaa