PDA

View Full Version : Pet Food Crisis

KittyCat72
04-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I had to repost this because of the problem on the forum yesterday, I hope I get it right. Anyways.......

Has anyone heard about the problem with the pet food? It's been making them sick and giving them kidney failure or something. It's been on the news quite a lot lately, but I don't watch the news much; I'm 12, why should I? Has this affected any of your pets or pets you know? Lucky for us, we give our dog dry food. And Pedigree at that. I think the contaminated food was just things like Beniful and IAMS. But only the wet foods.

(You can tell that I'm interested because I seem to like animals a lot)

souljaa
04-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I heard about this. I don't have any pets though. But I feel bad for those who have been effected by it. Hopefully it'll get better.

jasonbay
04-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah its hit pretty close to my town as well , some dog died like 35 miles away from me from the this problem , what even scarier my mom used the effected brand she stopped though and my dog wernt effected.

KittyCat72
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
That's good. My uncle was feeding his cat that kind of food and he took it to the vet before they knew about that problem. He was trying to figure out what was wrong with the cat, at least he knows now. And to think that the vet recommended that kind of food, I guess they'll be more cautious now. You know, they've been trying to figured out what happened for a while now...... They've went from accidently dropping rat poison in there (which I don't see why there would be rat poison there) to some Chinese company or something doing it on purpose. It's really confusing. :-\ :(

:P