PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

jasonbay
04-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Any self respecting PS3 owner should know a little about this game or have heard of the title if they havent they should pay more attention to some of the heavy hitter that are coming along because when it hits shelfs this winter it will pwn , Naughty Dog never lets us down . This game is the Modern Action Adventure genre. There will be 1200 unique animation that make Nathan Drake look for life like , just to show how much that is there Jak game of the past had just over 200. I would include pics but they one's I can find almost a year old here is a link anyways, I can wait till E3 to get some solid info on the game

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/untitlednaughtydoggameworkingtitle/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;all

* GI did a nice 10 page story on them if you want to pick up the mag.

Here is a trailer of the game .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4fahAdNHpM

wifi
04-19-2007, 07:04 PM
the game looks pretty cool, youtube been acting slow lately for me, it keeps asking me to upgrade flash or something or some player lol, im lazy to do it but it looks good, a good game out for ps3, who would have thought? :P

jasonbay
04-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Im sure you dont mean anything by it but thats the worst generalization ever , If haters even knew the games for the PS3 then maybe that statement could hold water but there is plenty of great games coming..... that is almost as bad as to say 360 only has shooters and Wii is only for the kiddiez

LiNuX
04-21-2007, 11:50 AM
lol those are false statements about the 360 and wii for sure, maybe even for ps3, it did just come out, well a while now, i say we should give all the consoles another year more 'til we start assuming stuff about them lol

souljaa
04-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Yeah, we all got our own opinions though, but yeah, I guess we really should stop assuming stuff like this.

Anyways, the game looks pretty cool. Graphics are pretty sick. I wouldn't mind trying this one :).

newhen
04-27-2007, 08:48 PM
The game looks cool. Is it normal or more pricey cuz the games today are soo expansive. hah lol I shouldn't be saying that cuz i buy so many

diablo
04-27-2007, 08:51 PM
the games today are almost the same prices everywhere, the gov't regulates it that way, so i dont think they are "soo" expensive, just expensive lol

jasonbay
04-29-2007, 04:56 PM
The game looks cool. Is it normal or more pricey cuz the games today are soo expansive. hah lol I shouldn't be saying that cuz i buy so many

59.99 is the standard start for 360/PS3 there is like less than 30 in the next 5 years that will either start lower or higher..Wii has a 50 dollar standard like last gen because although there graphics are a little better is really not that better , the only one's that are really higher are the limited edition games or special edition like Halo 3 legendary or whatever its called will be 129.99 because you get a helmet and some extra's or the new game Rock Band will all the extra's will be over 200 or Guitar Hero with buying a guitar is like 80 and then you got average games like Surf's Up that will retail at like 40 or something but yeah 60 is like the new standard for top gen graphic games, it sucks but thats what happens when ppl ask for better graphics, better games , physics ..ect dev costs go up they have to cover some how or they would lose lots of money and we risk Video Game Industry Collapse Version 2.

LiNuX
04-29-2007, 05:17 PM
when ps2 first came out, werent their games $60 too? i remember something like that - i bought my ps2 like 6 or 7 months after it came out

Yash
07-12-2007, 01:36 AM
The games are not as expensive as before. Today playing games have become passion to many people. So its not too expensive.
And you even get pirated versions of those games :D