PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Knights Of Lodis

Id.E.M
05-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Many years ago, I had in my possession a copy of "Tactics Ogre: Knights Of Lodis". It is possibaley the best game I have ever played, even though it was for GBA. Alas, I sadly lost it a few years ago. Since there were very few copies of it made, it's almost impossible to get another copy of it (unless you want to spend $150).

Are the other games in the Knights Of Lodis series as good as this one?

I suddenly have an urge (TO BOOGIE [xD]) to play this, but since I can't find it, I'm looking for a decent substitute.
Fun Fact: I do enjoy the occasional Boogie =D

Logical
05-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (http://www.tacticsogre.com/)

Buy it on the Wii marketplace for 800 points.

Id.E.M
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM
You serious? Holy EF! Thank you so much. =D
I just bough it =DDD

iShikamaru
05-03-2009, 08:10 AM
I have the ROM, and I had the game a while back... I remember that I got it because it was so similar to FF Tactics for the Playstation (Which my dumbass cousin lost)

Now I wanna play it on the Wii... =P

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 09:50 AM
I have the ROM, and I had the game a while back... I remember that I got it because it was so similar to FF Tactics for the Playstation (Which my dumbass cousin lost)

Now I wanna play it on the Wii... =P

:laugh: Yea, I had FFT Tactics too, I believe. I lost that and The Knight Of Lodis when I moved. They were amazing games =P

The Wii version is pretty good. I've only played like, 2 min of it, but from that it seems decent.

iShikamaru
05-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Ah, is the Wii's story the same as on the GBA?

It's not a bad story. FFT's was better, but Knight of Lodis was good.

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Uhh..... not sure yet. Right now I'm disassembling my Wii, possibly to add some tight-@ss LEDs. From the (5?) seconds I played of it, it looks the same. They claim they still have the same multiple endings, which really is great.

I can't remember FFT's story. I only remember how fun it was haha

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Uhh..... I just found the original GBA game online for $13. Wow, I'm dumb. haha

iShikamaru
05-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Wow... Only thirteen bucks? AMAZING.

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Wow... Only thirteen bucks? AMAZING.

I know, right? On Ebay it ranges from 50 to 150. And most other places it's at least 50. SHAMTASTICAL deal :laugh::D