PDA

View Full Version : Zoids Assault

Jjjet1
05-06-2009, 10:02 AM
I didn't know if it was strategy or an RPG because the review I looked at called it a strategy RPG so yeah... But does anyone have this game? and if they do, how is the gameplay.

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Is it for GBA?
I have some Zoids RPG for GBA and it's alright... Surprisingly similar to most games where there are random encounters.
The parts/weapond you have equipped actually affect the battles, and it's not just straight accuracy for zoid, it's accuracy for the weapon.

Jjjet1
05-06-2009, 11:13 AM
The one I seen was pretty much a translated JRPG for the 360. the Review ranted and raved about how you didn't know that you were in a zoid at first if you had no idea what a zoid was. Ok, first off, why buy a Zoids game if you have no idea what a zoid is. Second off, why would it matter? You get to play a flipping zoid!

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't know anything about it, sorry. I just got home and I checked the game out, it's not Zoids Assault. =P
Can't be that bad, though.

EpsilonX
05-06-2009, 08:59 PM
i heard it was really bad.

i still want it though (even though i dont have a 360)

Jjjet1
05-07-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't care! I've never played a Zoids game, I want to start somewhere. I don't care if it's bad or not; I'll play away!

Flab-Ender
05-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Hmmmmmm, I used to watch the show, it was pretty good. Even though I was like five years old. I might try the game. Sounds stupid though.

TramaMama
06-09-2009, 09:41 AM
The game is strictly for Zoid Fan-boys only.
I have it, I played it.
let me be the first to confirm. IT SUCKED
The only thing I liked was the random, I stress random, dialogue throughout the game.

EpsilonX
06-11-2009, 05:21 PM
The game is strictly for Zoid Fan-boys only.
I have it, I played it.
let me be the first to confirm. IT SUCKED
The only thing I liked was the random, I stress random, dialogue throughout the game.

is there a plot? or is it like the old zoids game on gamecube where its just fights

Yuuki
06-11-2009, 05:50 PM
I've never played a Zoids game (I have been tempted to though), I used to love the show though. haha.

TramaMama
06-12-2009, 08:42 AM
is there a plot? or is it like the old zoids game on gamecube where its just fights

It's a mixture of Strategy and RPG.
I would recommend buying it if your into zoids, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Ultimately up to you though :)

Akukaraca
06-13-2009, 06:48 PM
It's a mixture of Strategy and RPG.
I would recommend buying it if your into zoids, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Ultimately up to you though :)

i agree.. ;-)