PDA

View Full Version : Peta is so stupid...

Exodyus
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
These morons crack me up.

Help Battle Seal Slaughterers in World of Warcraft
Posted at 03:56 PM >> This was for April 6th, or something.

The following blog is a guest post from peta2's Ryan.

The fight against the Canadian seal slaughter has gone digital!

That's right, gamers, get ready: This Saturday, World of Warcraft (WoW) players will have the opportunity to combat a team of four Horde seal killers. We need your help to stop them from bashing in the heads of any more seals!

Thrall refused to ban the slaughter of seals, despite multiple requests from the Alliance to do so, because Orgrimmar stands to make a large profit from the fur.

Activists from across the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor are banding together to put a stop to the atrocious seal slaughter. Anyone who slaughters baby seals for their fur must surely be in service to the evil Lich King.

jakncoke
05-07-2009, 11:51 AM
holy tapping dancing christ, this a new level of stupidity.

LiNuX
05-07-2009, 12:09 PM
lol - this made my day.

Exodyus
05-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm surprised no one saw this before now, lol.
It was from last month around this same time.

I thought it was just fuggin' hysterical that they actually climbed into WoW to stop the profit clubbing of baby seals. Lmfao.

Jaykub
05-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Wait.

There trying to help animals are real?

Flab-Ender
05-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Wow, they had a boycott at a Red Lobster near me for something about baby seals. It was really funny. People were standing on podiums and stuff. People were yelling. It was really funny.

Exodyus
05-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Lol, Ender.

It just goes to show that the human race can always find things to ***** about, regardless of how things go for them. Give and inch and they'll steal a mile - especially, these PETA tools.
They're just crazy as hell. Like Fred Phelps and his lunatic followers.

Id.E.M
05-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow, they had a boycott at a Red Lobster near me for something about baby seals. It was really funny. People were standing on podiums and stuff. People were yelling. It was really funny.

Yea, I was cracking up. I was trying to get in, and the lady was like: "SAAAAAAAAAAAVE THE SEALS YOU FILTHY LITTLE *****3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So I just went to Olive Garden....... lol :twitcy:

This is a new low. Trying to ban seal slaughter..... in a game? Pathetic FTW:eek1:

Flab-Ender
05-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Yea, I was cracking up. I was trying to get in, and the lady was like: "SAAAAAAAAAAAVE THE SEALS YOU FILTHY LITTLE *****3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So I just went to Olive Garden....... lol :twitcy:

This is a new low. Trying to ban seal slaughter..... in a game? Pathetic FTW:eek1:

Whats it gonna do. "Oh good job. you've just saved a bunch of computer animated seals. How does this make you feel?"

Iceskater101
05-07-2009, 06:26 PM
I think peta is a good organization but i think that they have gone way way to far............

jakncoke
05-07-2009, 06:27 PM
nahh Peta is a terrible organization and should be banned, let SPCA do all the animal saving they know what's up.

Iceskater101
05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
nahh Peta is a terrible organization and should be banned, let SPCA do all the animal saving they know what's up.

well I like peta just because of the fact that they try and save animals but I have to agree with some people peta takes things to far sometimes like trying to turn everyone in the world vegetarian and now this?
That reminds me has anyone seen the southpark episode featuring peta
that was hilarous

jakncoke
05-07-2009, 06:31 PM
peta is full of nutjobs, we could take all the nutjobs out of peta and kick them off the planet and the world's nutjob count would drop by like 10%

Iceskater101
05-07-2009, 06:32 PM
peta is full of nutjobs, we could take all the nutjobs out of peta and kick them off the planet and the world's nutjob count would drop by like 10%

lol
but still I like peta because of the stuff they protest about is actually good.

jakncoke
05-07-2009, 06:37 PM
imo very little of what they protest is actually legit , unless you agree with there protests of killing seals in a video game

Iceskater101
05-07-2009, 06:39 PM
imo very little of what they protest is actually legit , unless you agree with there protests of killing seals in a video game

yeah i think doing this over a video game is kind of pointless sure
but I mean still i dont like the puppy mills and I dont like how they are killing innocent seals though they should actually protest instead of going on a video game...

Jaykub
05-07-2009, 07:43 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20090226/fbn-vick-release/images/27fe8f12-6ed9-4a85-a370-f52cc6b5f158.jpg

Jjjet1
05-08-2009, 11:09 AM
They are just full of people who will resort to anything to stop something. Why protest and a Red Lobster? Seriously?! It's just fish and sea food! Why not protest a steak house or something? Oh well, PETA's just full of stupid people.

jakncoke
05-08-2009, 02:39 PM
[IMG]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20090226/fbn-vick-release/images/27fe8f12-6ed9-4a85-a370-f52cc6b5f158.jpg[IMG]

for the Vick incident there's like 20 retarded ones that Peta didn't need to pipe up about.

LemonRising
05-11-2009, 07:21 AM
As a canadian, I'm gonna walk outside of my igloo and go club 50 baby seals.

NOMNOMNOM
BABY SEAL BLOOD
THE SECRET TO MY YOUTHHHH

Peta is nutters.
The only reason they get to do the **** they do is because celebrities who want to look like good moral citizens who connect with the little people support them.

Id.E.M
05-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Don't be haters. PETA's original goal was pretty sweet. Helping people, saving our slowly(quickly?) corrupting world. Jesus FTW
Now, though, they're run by a bunch of nut-jobs that think slaughtering seals in WoW is nothing less than killing Jesus. It saddens me so ='(
Fun Fact: Jesus is a pimp. No joke. That's why 70% of the people in France are direct descendants
of him. Don't believe me? Give me 10 minutes, then check Wikipedia.

jakncoke
05-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Don't be haters. PETA's original goal was pretty sweet. Helping people, saving our slowly(quickly?) corrupting world. Jesus FTW
Now, though, they're run by a bunch of nut-jobs that think slaughtering seals in WoW is nothing less than killing Jesus. It saddens me so ='(
Fun Fact: Jesus is a pimp. No joke. That's why 70% of the people in France are direct descendants

:laugh:

screwby.

LemonRising
05-13-2009, 10:14 PM

They may have started out well with good intentions, but they are giant hypocrites.
They also target impressionable children with extremes.
I'm not saying 'SHIELD THE CHILDREN' because they need a little slap or two on the ass, but they don't know how to think for themselves yet or how to moderate and filter their views.

PETA can kiss my seal killing arse.
In my opinion they are sometimes just as bad as people who abuse animals.
Cause they ain't no angels themselves.

Id.E.M
05-14-2009, 07:16 PM
I killed a seal once.........
I ran it over with my devil-powered Unicorn..... xD

I know right? They overreact to everyyyyyyyyything. D=

Exodyus
05-14-2009, 07:28 PM
I kick kittens.

LemonRising
05-15-2009, 12:34 AM
I kick kittens.

AND YOU SHOULD.

jakncoke
05-15-2009, 03:15 PM
dogs>>> cats

Exodyus
05-15-2009, 03:43 PM
AND YOU SHOULD.

Amen + affirmative = Yes.

Google; Bonsai Kitten :yes:

:twitcy::twitcy: Have yourself a laugh.

LemonRising
05-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Amen + affirmative = Yes.

Google; Bonsai Kitten :yes:

:twitcy::twitcy: Have yourself a laugh.

LMFAO
I laughed so hard when my friend came to me one time in a frenzy, going "LOOK WHAT THEY DO TO THESE CATS D':"
Then I told her that she got played.