PDA

View Full Version : With Your Destiny Global closed beta

traquena
04-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Hello fellow gamers, WYD Global (With Your Destiny Global) will open its close beta soon; you can play this game free of charge. It has low basic system requirements despite of having a high quality 3D graphics. This game has its own community system where you can create your guild and have a guild member. There are many exciting quest and adventure that may help your character to gain experience faster. There is also various kind of weapon item, armor, and accessories that may help your character look better and stronger. It also has a nice PVP (Player vs Player) system, and mounts system that will give your character extra stat and looks. You can visit www.wydglobal.com for more details and latest updates. ;) ;)

FattaT
04-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Wow! , that looks pretty awesome.
I'm gonna continue looking around the site, looks fun

syst3m
04-19-2007, 09:33 AM
im gonna sign up, thx for telling us

crazay
04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
hey thanks for telling us, im gonna assume u need broadband connection to play well lol, there goes my hopes of playing the game lol

traquena
04-23-2007, 03:59 AM
hey no big deal!!! I check their forum, not that populated yet but it's starting to grow it's community. Hey can't wait to down load the game. I hope it will be sooner

diablo
04-23-2007, 12:32 PM
so its not officially out yet? well be sure to tell us when they are :) thanks for the post and info on that game

traquena
04-23-2007, 08:46 PM
According to their forum it's not out yet, but I believe the closed beta will be release on May! Just try to keep on eye on their site!