PDA

View Full Version : O_O ... PSP-3K + D-Final Fantasy Package?!

Exodyus
05-16-2009, 09:04 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/05/psp_dissidia.jpg

Final Fantasy: Dissidia

Talk about making me WANT a PSP...

Dammit...

Sony is going PSP bundle bananas this year, releasing "Entertainment Packs" packaged with Rock Band Unplugged, Hannah Montana: Rock Out the Show and Assassin's Creed. Today we can add one more bundle to the pile.

Square Enix's Dissidia Final Fantasy is also getting the Entertainment Pack treatment, bundling the Final Fantasy-themed fighting game with a new "Mystic Silver" PSP, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children on UMD and a 2 gigabyte Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Interestingly, this package is a GameStop exclusive. It will set future PSP-3000 owners back $199.99 USD when it ships on August 25th.

Also potentially interesting is that Sony is announcing this just a few weeks before E3 kicks off. Seems like the kind of thing the company might reserve for an on-stage announcement. But maybe the press conference schedule's getting a little too packed right now...

Jjjet1
05-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Aww! When I seen this I almost ran (actually walked ;) ) out of my house and went to the store... Then I seen the shipping date... I'll have college then and probably need the time to study and all the fun mumbo jumbo....

Yuuki
05-16-2009, 08:27 PM
I like..
Nearly peed my pants when I saw this. T___T
Talking about holy freakin bajesus amazing!

Iceskater101
05-16-2009, 09:50 PM
this is a good move on playstations part