PDA

View Full Version : UFC Undisputed thoughts

jakncoke
05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
cousin bought the PS3 version, have been playing non-stop since noon. We're kinda average at the moment and have yet to get a title shot(we chose light heavyweight) but yeah this game is really run. my ground still sucks even after going though the tutorial. only thing I have to say irks me so far is your age not advancing, don't know accurate this is but if career is only 7 years, that'll kinda suck at well. but overall this game is really fun to play. sure the 2nd career play through we'll be better and maybe get the gold trophy for not losing in a career

xcarbon
05-24-2009, 02:44 PM
I had a ufc game on my ps2 , i think it was called sudden impact but its not the best but its an overall good game to play. :-)

Knibbler
05-24-2009, 04:40 PM
I've only played the demo, but thought it was awesome!
I am, shall we say, very tempted to go out and buy the game.
I've heard from several friends online that the ranked multiplayer can be quite laggy, but the private matches run as if playing single player..

Trunks
05-25-2009, 10:05 AM
My friend has it and says it's really good. He's been playing it non stop from Wednesday. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it sounds like a fun game while talking to him over live.

twister
10-29-2009, 07:47 PM
I like it a lot... MANY different moves you can do.