PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Brothers

EpsilonX
06-03-2009, 08:36 PM
so what's everybody's opinion of the jonas brothers? I personally like them. Seem like cool people, they currently have one of the funniest shows on disney, and their music is decent.

Reg
06-03-2009, 08:39 PM
hate em..
Thats all

LiNuX
06-03-2009, 08:55 PM
My law professor thinks they can't sing

I'm not a fan

My sister likes them

I don't

I don't think they deserve any attention from me.

that's about it.

jakncoke
06-03-2009, 09:16 PM
I want them to die in fire and I want Miley Cyrus to try and save them from such and fail to and fall and slip in and die.

Reg
06-03-2009, 09:46 PM
^^ HAHA I hate her to....

Samus-Fan
06-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Pretty much any "star" that emerges from Disney is a joke, the only reason Jonas Brothers got "famous" is because OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!1
Miley Cirus or however you spell is is the same way.
Neither of them are actual singers, they are horrible.
They are a disgrace to the music industry and should just quit.
They are getting annoying.

Reg
06-04-2009, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't say any star, there are some people on there TV shows who arnt what I would call famous....

Jaykub
06-04-2009, 08:51 AM
so what's everybody's opinion of the jonas brothers? I personally like them. Seem like cool people, they currently have one of the funniest shows on disney, and their music is decent.

ugh thats a joke right?

right?

Reg
06-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Well if that's a chick or a 10 year old kid probably not?

LiNuX
06-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Pretty much any "star" that emerges from Disney is a joke, the only reason Jonas Brothers got "famous" is because OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!1

I'll disagree, not everyone is a joke lol - Raven was good and super rich now and Shia LaBeouf definitely moved on to something a lot better. And probably a few others moved on because they were good

well I guess I'm making a point to actors then, their music stars stink, they tried that with Hillary Duff and failed big time.

And disney owns ESPN...and they are cheap.

Reg
06-04-2009, 10:54 AM
hell yah there cheap that's why all there commercials have to do with there shows nothing else....

Yuuki
06-04-2009, 01:02 PM
I don't hate them, but I don't like them either.
Their new song "Paranoid" isn't TOO bad. (I only know this because I watch Disney sometimes XD)

Jaykub
06-04-2009, 01:06 PM

I do second that but I do like miley cyrus.

for other reasons:-P:-P

KittyCat72
06-04-2009, 04:49 PM
:no: I don't like them... the only good thing on Disney is Phineas and Ferb.

Iceskater101
06-04-2009, 05:38 PM
I think the jonas brothers are getting way to much fame but think justin timberlake was from disney wasn't he? and look how he is now
also britney spears and they are from disney
but i think that the jonas brothers will soon dissapear i dont think there bad people i just dont like there music

LiNuX
06-04-2009, 07:04 PM
I think the jonas brothers are getting way to much fame but think justin timberlake was from disney wasn't he? and look how he is now
also britney spears and they are from disney
but i think that the jonas brothers will soon dissapear i dont think there bad people i just dont like there music

I remember those two from Nickelodeon, not disney - although I could be wrong, I don't care enough to go look it up.

Yuuki
06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
@Samus: Jonas Brothers sound horrible. But actually, Miley Cyrus over all is a pretty good singer. I've heard her sing live. (little cousin was watching this thing... x__x She's obsessed)

Reg
06-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't think miley cyrus is a good singer when she talks she sounds like a man?

EpsilonX
06-05-2009, 12:15 AM
1. i'll be 19 in september and i'm a guy, so i'm neither 10 nor a chick.

2. miley is annoying...she has 1 good song (the climb) but i like the video for that ice cream song (her legs r nice =])

3. jonas brothers just seem cool, i think i started not disliking them when i saw the video for when yo look me in the eyes, it reminded me of the good ol days and it made me feel...idk nostalgic and happy. it was a good experience. And their show is pretty much the funniest show on disney channel.

and the jonas brother's aren't so much a product of disney, as they already were in a band and just joined up with disney. other people like hillary duff and miley cyrus were born from disney.

Yuuki
06-05-2009, 03:38 PM
2. miley is annoying...she has 1 good song (the climb) but i like the video for that ice cream song (her legs r nice =])

XD!!
I do agree that she's annoying. lol
I don't like any of her songs really. XD
But The Climb isn't too bad.

LemonRising
06-05-2009, 07:48 PM
They are disgusting.

If you like them, even a little, you too, are disgusting.

Same with miley montannamannahannah whatserface.

Ew.

LiNuX
06-05-2009, 09:22 PM
They are disgusting.

If you like them, even a little, you too, are disgusting.

Same with miley montannamannahannah whatserface.

Ew.

I remember the Simspons making fun of her with someone named Alaska Nebraska lol - that was a great episode. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a version of the Jonas Bros in a future episode

KittyCat72
06-06-2009, 07:17 AM
I remember the Simspons making fun of her with someone named Alaska Nebraska lol - that was a great episode. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a version of the Jonas Bros in a future episode

Lol... that would be cool. South Park did an episode with the Jonas Brothers that was really funny.

Iceskater101
06-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Lol... that would be cool. South Park did an episode with the Jonas Brothers that was really funny.

lol yeah and it made fun of the purity rings that they had and then mickey was the bad guy and mickey controlled the jonas brothers I remember that episode that was hilarious!

Kiss
07-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Seeing as I'm an 11 year old...
xD.

There stuff from before Disney is better. :P

RaiDae
07-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I dont't give crud for what the band is like, i only care about the music. And in the case of the jonas siblings, their music can be compared only to the noise of a budgie farting in a tin. And then they go and call themselves rockstars. The only time i care about the people behind the music is when they decide that the crap they're shovelling out makes them a "rockstar". no. NO. NO. NO. First off, a rockstar would play ROCK, the name is a slight hint. Secondly, people who like rock must like them - i can't imagine the number of rockers out there who need to know about some teenagers pathetic, cliched, fan-girl encrusted life. Also, the music must not be good, but exceptionaly good. The jonas brothers just about reach, on a good day, God-awful. And lastly, the lyrics must be good - practically everyone should know one line of any song by the aclaimed 'rockstars'.
Hannah Montanna on the other hand, is a very good lip-syncer. I hear that a lot of the kids who watch her really believe it's her singing... oh, to be Naive. And that song "you get the best of both worlds"... Do i? Do i really? Am i a spoilt brat living a popular life at school? and am i also, secretly, an idol for the 6 year olds out there who dream of one day owning their own pink unicorn? No. So please Miley, shut up before someone makes you. It wont be long now.

souljaa
07-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Jeez! I hate these guys lol..They don't deserve any of the attention they get..

xmtxm
08-24-2009, 12:10 AM
I despise Miley so much. But the Jonas Brothers are a pretty good band. Ausom t.v show they have.

Street_Soldier69
08-24-2009, 12:16 AM
can you use the G-word on here, meaning a man loving another man?? cause it you can than thats the exact word i would use to decribe the jonas brothers.

EpsilonX
08-27-2009, 06:30 PM
can you use the G-word on here, meaning a man loving another man?? cause it you can than thats the exact word i would use to decribe the jonas brothers.

you mean gay? people have said worse.

Street_Soldier69
08-27-2009, 06:38 PM
you mean gay? people have said worse.

yes, more like...stupid
sorry LiNuX

Ubernerd
08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I hate them. Their show has OK moments, but other than that, just no.

LiNuX
08-27-2009, 07:09 PM
yes, more like...

saying gay is one thing, saying what you said is another - some would find it offensive. please watch what you say.

Street_Soldier69
08-27-2009, 07:13 PM
saying gay is one thing, saying what you said is another - some would find it offensive. please watch what you say.

ok? i changed it

Trunks
08-27-2009, 09:49 PM
@Samus: Jonas Brothers sound horrible. But actually, Miley Cyrus over all is a pretty good singer. I've heard her sing live. (little cousin was watching this thing... x__x She's obsessed)

hahhahahhahah =p I knew it.

Imo jonas brothers and Miley Cyrus are both terrible.

end of discussion for me lol

xmtxm
08-27-2009, 10:08 PM
I hate it when people use that is gay, or they are gay. Because it is disrespectful. It very offends me that you said that.

Street_Soldier69
08-27-2009, 10:12 PM
I hate it when people use that is gay, or they are gay. Because it is disrespectful. It very offends me that you said that.

i didnt just say gay though... i also said a word that starts with a F and ends with a G.... but i had to change it to stupid, cause LiNuX asked me too. :) im sorry if i offended you

Samus-Fan
08-28-2009, 02:37 PM
This thread shouldn't even be alive.
Disney Stars = Fail. Period.

LiNuX
08-28-2009, 05:21 PM
only a few disney stars ever do well outside of disney - Shia LaBeouf is one, Raven Symone is another but she wasn't even born of Disney. Not sure now much longer the Jonas or the Hannahnana will go on.

Can't think of any other stars that did well outside of disney. And I think we had this discussion already.

ZeroK
10-20-2009, 07:52 AM
I seriously Hate them. End of Discussion

Iceskater101
10-22-2009, 07:51 PM
lol the jonas brothers are seen everywhere

MissLEGENDARY
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I suppose they are like the modern day Hanson. I don't personally like them but little girls really seem to go nuts over them. So whatever....kids will be kids. I don't like watching Thomas the train every afternoon but my 3 year old loves it so I know more about those friggin trains than I ever hoped to. But my son will grow up listening to Escape the fate, Coheed and Cambria, escape the fate, Scary Kids Scaring kids...so forth and so on...I can't wait to see what he likes when he gets older.

EpsilonX
10-25-2009, 05:25 PM
don't forget to play senses fail for him too.