PDA

View Full Version : When EA throws another rehash NFS out into the market in 1-2 years will you buy

jasonbay
04-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Will you buy it ? I for one have given up on EA and making decent games that I like. I only plan on buying 3 in the next 3 yrs or so , And the Army of Two and Madden and NCAA , the last 2 are only because I have never played online football and would like too

LiNuX
04-21-2007, 05:59 PM
another NFS is coming out? its not a surprise, its a pretty old game, i have the second NFS game to come out for pc, NFS: 2 lol, crappy graphics and gameplay, well when u look back now back then it was awesome. madden, ncaa, and nba games come out every year so thats not suprise either. i havent bought any madden after '04 or nba live after '05 lol, never ncaa

souljaa
04-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I would buy NFS. I simply love that game, I don't think I'll stop buying them, unless they just tend to over do it, but otherwise, Yeah, I will.

FattaT
04-22-2007, 06:37 PM
I'll only buy the new NFS if its substantially different to Carbon and Underground. It gets repetitive.

souljaa
04-22-2007, 06:58 PM
I'll only buy the new NFS if its substantially different to Carbon and Underground. It gets repetitive.

Yeah, true. But playing it never gets old :D...For me.

FattaT
04-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah, true. But playing it never gets old :D...For me.

Haha, yea.... well i guess I'm more in to fps games, they never get old to me.

jasonbay
04-23-2007, 09:24 AM
another NFS is coming out? its not a surprise, its a pretty old game, i have the second NFS game to come out for pc, NFS: 2 lol, crappy graphics and gameplay, well when u look back now back then it was awesome. madden, ncaa, and nba games come out every year so thats not suprise either. i havent bought any madden after '04 or nba live after '05 lol, never ncaa
It isnt announced yet but come on do you really think EA will stop rehashing games? Im going to go out on a limb and say it will be announced at this years E3

diablo
04-23-2007, 12:40 PM
wow more ea games, doubt they'll go down or stop making games anytime soon so i say good luck to them lol but i doubt i'll buy their games, the last ea game i have from them is NFS underground and thats it.

jasonbay
04-25-2007, 03:26 PM
EA will never go down because the average consumer is stupid for there rehashes and not only that they are I believe the biggest 3rd part dev out there and love buying up IP's .

LiNuX
04-25-2007, 10:59 PM
just the ea sports sell a lot, here in the US, Madden and NBA Live games sell like crazy. Every year people get it, i only had one of each and i was good. Dont need that much updates you know. Some people just do too much for these.

Drake14
04-26-2007, 05:51 AM
Probably not. The last NFS game that i got, that actually was for my step-dad was NFS Underground for the PS2. And i pretty much never play that anymore.

LiNuX
04-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Probably not. The last NFS game that i got, that actually was for my step-dad was NFS Underground for the PS2. And i pretty much never play that anymore.

u ever beat it? i did once usually if i like games i play them all over for fun but i grew tired easily but had a fast car lol.

Drake14
04-26-2007, 09:12 PM
na i never beat it. Because i kept losing on one level so it pissed me off so much that i kinda gave up on trying to get further on in the game and just stuck to the single races and stuff. Drift is my favorite thing to do though :D

LiNuX
04-26-2007, 10:11 PM
i liked drag race, drift was second favorite, i like speed over sliding any day lol

FattaT
04-27-2007, 01:29 AM
i liked drag race, drift was second favorite, i like speed over sliding any day lol

I second that, Drag was my favorite then drifting.

Drake14
04-27-2007, 05:44 AM
Another of my favorite thing is designing the cars. Picking out the vinyls and stuff is pretty fun :D Then watching your kick ass car go around the track ;D

FattaT
04-27-2007, 07:03 AM
Another of my favorite thing is designing the cars. Picking out the vinyls and stuff is pretty fun :D Then watching your kick ass car go around the track ;D

hahaha, oh yea, i totally forgot about that... and it's one of the biggest attactions of the game.
Been so long since I last played ><

diablo
04-27-2007, 08:42 PM
that was always fun but it does get boring later you know, you cant really show off to too many people unless they come to your house to see and people racing online wont care much what ur car looks like most of the time

jasonbay
05-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Well im a genius I predicted something....well before I get too far ahead of myself , everyone and there brother knew that EA was going to release a NFS game every 1-2 till the end of there company and if ya didnt your too nieve for EA's rehash tactics.

New Need for Speed revealed
By Will Freeman - 09/05/2007 - 12:45pm GMT
EA financials have shown that a new addition to the racing series is on its way.

A rather lengthy document detailing EA's financials has highlighted the fact that a new Need For Speed game is set for release at some point in 2007. When Pro-G contacted EA no other details on the game were available.

The report also boasted of 15 wholly owned new titles set to be released in the next year, including another Sims game and five original releases: Army of One, SKATE, Playground, Boogie, and an unnamed Spielberg game for the Wii.

The publisher's entire sports line up will be back, along with licensed releases like Harry Potter, The Simpsons and Warhammer. Despite apparent confidence in the licence, no SPORE games are planned for the coming year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/09-05-2007-5426.html

souljaa
05-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Ha. nice. I'm so getting it :).