PDA

View Full Version : Position Question

KittyCat72
04-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Hey Linux, you know how in your profile it shows Position, Position 2, and Position 3. Why doesn't it do that in mine; wouldn't I be a VIP as well as an MVP? And I was also just wondering if this had anything to do with how you have to buy MVP (MVPship?) now?

LiNuX
04-22-2007, 06:21 PM
no sorry - only staff gets to have more than one membergroup for now -- you are either MVP or VIP - if you are chosen to be a junior mod - You Position 2 will say VIP.

It says all three for mine because im the admin haha :) its only for me too if u didnt notice.

If you buy the items for VIP or MVP from shot it changes your first position, doesnt add anything else either.

Hope that answers your question, thanks! :)

FattaT
04-22-2007, 06:32 PM
ohh, cool.
Was wondering how it worked.

LiNuX
04-22-2007, 06:39 PM
ohh, cool.
Was wondering how it worked.

yea you dont have any either because you are just a new mod for a board, if you keep up your posting rate i'll give your second position as MVP soon enough. Did that for almost all my staff so far :)

KittyCat72
04-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Lol, ok thanx Linux. I thought that it might have had something to do with that too. Whoo all was chosen for Junior Mod; I thought you said you were picking two. I know that greent is one....... so who's the other?

LiNuX
04-29-2007, 04:16 PM
you are - you just havent responded in so long - i just didnt upgrade you yet

pm me the next time ur online - i'll do it for you if u still want it - check the announcement board

KittyCat72
04-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Sorry about that. Like I said in the pm, our online security expired and I couldn't get on. And I do want, thanx.