PDA

View Full Version : Game Betties

Choke On Candy
06-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Gamers (http://www.gamebetties.com)

After a long snooze, we've decided to freshen up a little, got a new wardrobe change, a bit of an extreme makeover if you will...and now we're back, refreshed, and ready to go!

Our "Fresh Start Project" has commenced to help commemorate our 1 year anniversary which is coming up this June 29th. A completely revamped new look and feel to our community brings a much more user friendly environment, in addition to a fresh new canvas on our forums and much more.

Even though this has been our third wardrobe change, the beauty remains inside...we continue to have an amazing community which is still united under the one common banner...Gaming. We just love a new outfit every now and then!

Our mission is to create a fun and safe community for both female and male gamers, from all walks of life, gaming experience, preference etc. We uphold the highest standard of mutual respect and expect nothing less

Quote GameBetties JadeValentine

LiNuX
06-21-2009, 01:16 PM
looks very nice - i love the color combination

just a few comments though:

1. the menu bar imo is too "thick" - i personally like small menus and navbars but It's just an opinion

2. even though the static header is good, i think it drives away a lot of attention from the rest of the site - you want people looking at your content, not your pretty header all day long.

other than that You have a good thing going - colors look good, good content already in there - well organized - keep it up and good luck with it :)

Babynsh05
01-17-2010, 06:35 PM
even though I missed it this place does look great