PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is interested.

Killenu
06-21-2009, 08:27 PM
GF members interested in in a Gamers Forum channel on IRC? I own a network that I created strictly for WoW players. If you need any help or questions just ask me. My nick is AndrewZ on IRC. I should be in #WoW if im online.

Exodyus
06-21-2009, 09:57 PM
... thanks for your concern, but I don't think pimping your services out on your first post is the wisest way for anyone to care who you are and/or what you do.

I call forth, thee voteban.

Lawls. :twitcy:

LiNuX
06-21-2009, 10:23 PM
1. GF already has an irc channel on the gamesurge network.

2. it failed big time

3. why should we go to your irc channel for help when we can just open a thread here about WoW?

jakncoke
06-21-2009, 10:30 PM
for real, there's a whole sub-forum dedicated to WOW and it's hardly active as it is, why fraction it off just to help you out? simply doesn't make sense.

Killenu
06-22-2009, 08:49 AM
I haven't even posted the server yet. I figured I'd wait to be asked for it if anyone was interested. Since you're obviously not you're welcome to ban me. I wasn't spamming thats why there's no address.

younging94
06-22-2009, 12:18 PM
I haven't even posted the server yet. I figured I'd wait to be asked for it if anyone was interested. Since you're obviously not you're welcome to ban me. I wasn't spamming thats why there's no address.

Yea, so put that in your pipehole and...smoke it.

Killenu
06-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I was just offering this service to the first medium sized gamer website that was into WoW