PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Scenario Game in New York

apokolipz
04-23-2007, 02:39 PM
OK. heres the deal. my team and i have put forth the effort for a scenario game in the Summer of this year. the problem is, we are lacking a very key ingredient for its success...you! we need paintballers!!! so heres the info ya'll need:

What? Scenario Paintball Game OPERATION: Cold-Fire

Where? GRC in Angelica, New York

When? June 23rd from 8am to 8pm

Price? $40.
$35 for early sign up
$30 for a group of five or more players

PM me for a sign up, ill write ya down, alls ya have to do is bring in the money on the day of the game. i'll have your name and the discount will be taken out of your original price. everybody wins.

now for the Fun stuff:

What kind of Scenario? well, its a 12 hour game featuring about 15 missions for each team to complete. along with this, we'll have breaks for a re-enactment of the Vietnam war and the Korean War. at the end of the scenario, there will be an all out shootout between the two sides.

Teams? there are two teams, the CIA and the KGB. you can choose what side your on as long as its as even as possible. along with these teams.

Missions? through radio contact, each team will recieve a mission of which they need to complete. if you win, YAY! if you lose, NAY! at the end, prizes will be awarded respectivly.

GRC? is a massive paintball field. within it lie woods, a village, and airport with a homemade airplane, a chemical factory and medical centre.

any comments or further questions, feel free to contact me. my e-mail is listed below

k-os89@hotmail.com

LiNuX
04-23-2007, 05:40 PM
wow sounds pretty intense, first question - where is angelica, NY? lol -- well if only i was able to do that, but i wish y ou and your team good luck to your team, hope you guys win or get the prize or whatever is given there :) good luck man!

apokolipz
04-25-2007, 02:49 PM
well, its west of Albany, North of Long Island, and south-east of Buffalo.

that should help, but for an exact location on a map, i have a link to MapQuest showing the Paintball Place on an interactive map. just zoom out and move the screen around to find your town in relation to GRC.

The MAP You NEED!!! (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=search&countryid=250&addtohistory=&country=US&address=5907+VAN+ALLEN+RD&city=Belfast&state=NY&zipcode=14711-8750&submit=Get+Map)

LiNuX
04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
lol last time i went to buffalo it took me 3-4 hours to get there lol, about 2 years ago by car.

apokolipz
04-30-2007, 03:03 PM
a minimum of 20 players must be registered befor May 30th, the scenario will be cancled, which sux!!!! So register!!

btw, girls get an additional $5 off

LiNuX
04-30-2007, 03:16 PM
why do girls get $5 off and boys dont? lol sexist i tell ya

Drake14
04-30-2007, 06:00 PM
lol well paintball is more popular with guys. That'll help more girls get into paintball :)

LiNuX
04-30-2007, 09:18 PM
then $5 isnt enough lol, give them 75% off then watch them sign up, or watch guys get gender changes, eww lol :)