PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Deal With This.

Jaykub
06-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Ok I have been seeing this for a bit now. Maybe its just me but When ever I put in 3 questionmarks it comes up as a broken image. No joke.

here goes:???

I get a broken image when I do it. not when I do 1-2-4 and up its fine

Answers people. this is much weird

LiNuX
06-24-2009, 02:10 PM
that's supposed to be a smiley - the image file is missing. I'll look to fixing that later - i have to get into the smiley code database later and do a little magic.

Jaykub
06-24-2009, 02:14 PM
that's supposed to be a smiley - the image file is missing. I'll look to fixing that later - i have to get into the smiley code database later and do a little magic.

lol.... that would be the problem.

You have a smiley code database? gosh all the vbulletin forums I have been admin on have just a page u can upload and delete and many other config options. But that was older kinds of vbulletin

LiNuX
06-24-2009, 02:17 PM
lol.... that would be the problem.

You have a smiley code database? gosh all the vbulletin forums I have been admin on have just a page u can upload and delete and many other config options. But that was older kinds of vbulletin

they can upload and delete what?

and the smiley code DB is just a portion of the entire database - it's not a separate database in itself, I'm just used to calling different portions of the entire DB a DB because they have very similar characteristics as a full DB.

and I fixed the thing - instead of replacing the image, i just took the code out - seemed much easier...

edit: I know why this was messed up - the images were imported from our old SMF forum, some of the images were never imported for some reason. I always thought it was a glitch or something lol...

kudos to finding something new today.

Jaykub
06-24-2009, 02:22 PM
they can upload and delete what?

and the smiley code DB is just a portion of the entire database - it's not a separate database in itself, I'm just used to calling different portions of the entire DB a DB because they have very similar characteristics as a full DB.

and I fixed the thing - instead of replacing the image, i just took the code out - seemed much easier...

edit: I know why this was messed up - the images were imported from our old SMF forum, some of the images were never imported for some reason. I always thought it was a glitch or something lol...

kudos to finding something new today.

Alright I got what your saying now.

also I wonder if there is anything else not working hmmm....

:-X

hahaha another one.