PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach MOVIE?!?!!??

Crunchbite4117
06-25-2009, 12:00 PM
I watched the trailer at E3 and thought that it might have been a sequel to Halo 3 ODST or something along those lines. But my friend was pondering the possability of Halo Reach being the Movie that has been rumerd to come out in 2010, the same year that Halo Reach was said to release... HUMMMM ponder that...:spinny::spinny::spinny:

hidekipooj
06-25-2009, 04:50 PM
It's not...it's a game. There is no halo movie and never will be.

Evar!

Cerberus
02-15-2010, 11:14 PM
one guy from (cant remember the name) studios, the one they worked with for the short films, gave ''no comment'' when asked if they had been working with whats-his-face (director from district 9) on a halo movie

Jjjet1
04-19-2010, 01:01 PM
they were going to make a halo movie awhile ago but then i think the director they had planned to direct it didn't want to do it. If you want more info, i'll just ask my friend. he's a movie freak.

youthism_is_me
04-20-2010, 11:51 AM
I watched the trailer at E3 and thought that it might have been a sequel to Halo 3 ODST or something along those lines. But my friend was pondering the possability of Halo Reach being the Movie that has been rumerd to come out in 2010, the same year that Halo Reach was said to release... HUMMMM ponder that...:spinny::spinny::spinny:

No halo Reach or Breach is another game , The movie was made by the people who made district 9. They puased for a bit but they are back in production . Untill then the closeist thing to a movie we got is Legends .

Jokersvirus
05-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Halo movie wouldnt really be good because well they would mess it up all. Storyline, everything would just go downhill and all the die hard halo fans would just go on a rampage.

Samus-Fan
05-08-2010, 07:21 AM
The Halo Movie WAS going to be made, but either the director stopped production, or the budget ran too high, or something.
I don't remember.

Jokersvirus
05-08-2010, 04:30 PM
The Halo Movie WAS going to be made, but either the director stopped production, or the budget ran too high, or something.
I don't remember.

I believe it was money issues, the director wanted more money, he already had 100 million and microsoft said no and it was stopped.