PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

Jaykub
06-27-2009, 01:12 AM
Who Loves Basketball!.........ME!

So who likes to play? anyone good at it?

I just dunked 9 and a half for the first time and I can touch rim on 10 with a good jump. I should make a video when I can dunk 10 not to many 5'9 kids can dunk 10 :wub:

So what about yall? got any skills?

reply or else.
cause basketball is good..

Riku-Nara
06-27-2009, 01:13 AM
My jump shot has become rubbish.
But yeah, i play often.
Pick up games and such.

jakncoke
06-27-2009, 01:16 AM
I play from time to time but rather play football, people are biatches and cry like such when I get into my fouling mood (aka when my shot isn't hitting or we're down) and cry foul(aint no blood aint foul, be man not a skirt). I take what I've learned and watched from Big East Basketbrawl to the next level and people don't like that because they are p#ssys

Jaykub
06-27-2009, 01:16 AM
My jump shot has become rubbish.
But yeah, i play often.
Pick up games and such.

Ah to bad.

Got to work on that jumper. Or work out your arms and just stay on the ground:-P

Iceskater101
06-27-2009, 01:53 PM
I love playing basketball
but I think watching basketball can be boring sometimes

LiNuX
06-27-2009, 03:19 PM
i used to play all the time, love the game. I used to have a good 3-point shot back in HS, not sure if it's still there (haven't played the game in the past year). i can touch the rim when I'm feeling super hyper but other than that, I can't dunk...

Yuuki
06-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm not the best at it, but I like to play every now and then.
My gym teacher from middle school (also a track coach) tried to get me to join since I'm kinda tall and I'm good at running, but I said no and that I'd stick to track. :/ lol

RaiDae
06-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Basketball is really very fun.
unless you haven't played in years and are playing against 4 guys on a basketball team and your team consists of a friend who's too tired to run and 2 guys who get really worked up if you don't get a shot.

i keep on forgetting i can dribble though. still think i'm playing netball. gr

xmtxm
09-07-2009, 01:20 AM
I enjoy playing basketball. I started when i was in Kindergarten where I made my first basket. I played on a team starting in third grade then stopped before high school. But I still play pick up games and such. I even reffed for a couple years. But just recently stopped.
---
Thats amazing that you can do that Jacob.

EpsilonX
09-07-2009, 03:19 AM
i played basketball today. my team was 3 white kids, my roommate who's half spanish but looks white, and a black guy. we faced 4 black guys and a foreign guy who was really dark, and got destroyed haha. those guys are good at bball haha

i'm terrible at basketball