View Full Version : ???

Exodyus
07-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Does anyone use this server?

-besides us -- anyone else?

LiNuX
07-01-2009, 10:12 AM
most of the connections we get aren't coming from GF Members

i just checked the amount of connections since last start and its 1156 users...I'd say maybe 10% found out from this forum and like 10% of that are actual members playing every once in a while

same goes for all of the other servers

Exodyus
07-01-2009, 01:17 PM
How full is the server on a daily basis?
How many slots?
What maps are loaded?

LiNuX
07-01-2009, 01:52 PM
How full is the server on a daily basis?
How many slots?
What maps are loaded?

I don't pay attention to how full the server gets but we get maybe a few dozen people login every day - only 20 slots in there - we have 5 bots in there who leave when more people start to join.

the most people in there (with me in there) was about 18 people but that was like a year ago - when we were trying to get a clan started on GF.

The cs1.6 server has been full from time to time because we used to have little "parties" in there - where I'd only load FY maps and we'd go crazy playing - only a few from GF then as well.

and as for maps - all the basic ones, de_dust, d2, italy, also have some zombie maps in there (no zombie mod), iceworld, and a couple of other fy maps

I don't know the list by heart - but if you are looking for a certain map you can let me know and I'll look it up for you.

Exodyus
07-01-2009, 02:40 PM
The reason I ask is because the CS:S server I play in is just retarded, all around. The admins are tools who slay when they're pissy and that's that. So, I was looking around for another server and thinking, you know - I could rep up+ on G-F's server.

I'm looking for very simplistic GoldenEye maps:

- A good Complex map.
- A good Stack map.
- and A good Library map, would be slick.

I know there are a few out there, because the server I play on is strictly GoldenEye materials.

Lemme know and I can admin for ya. I'm only for about an hour or two every night. And usually, whenever I have a chance to play and I'm free.

LiNuX
07-01-2009, 02:47 PM
you lost me about goldeneye materials - doesn't ring a bell with CSS.

if you want admin just pm me your steam id, I'll give you some powers later on today.

Exodyus
07-01-2009, 04:07 PM
ID: g0dh4nd

And If you goto FPS Banana and look up 007 GoldenEye maps, they have them for CS:S.

LiNuX
07-01-2009, 04:19 PM
ID: g0dh4nd

And If you goto FPS Banana and look up 007 GoldenEye maps, they have them for CS:S.

not steam username, your steam ID - it's a bunch of numbers - i can't do anything with the user id.

and its goldeneye maps...for some reason I was reading goldeneye mods - but I got you, will look them up later.

Exodyus
07-01-2009, 04:24 PM
not steam username, your steam ID - it's a bunch of numbers - i can't do anything with the user id.

and its goldeneye maps...for some reason I was reading goldeneye mods - but I got you, will look them up later.

Oh, right. Lol. Une momento.

STEAM_0:0:9263502

LiNuX
07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Oh, right. Lol. Une momento.

STEAM_0:0:9263502

done - feel free to test stuff out - I don't know what powers I gave you, I just set your permissions as "teamadmin" and I don't remember what commands I put for that

we are using manimod so google that to learn the commands.

Exodyus
07-02-2009, 03:11 AM
Lol.

I've been admin on 4 servers now. 5 if you could this one as well. ;)
I've got the hang of it pretty well. RCON as well as HLStats.

LiNuX
07-02-2009, 10:00 AM
you don't have rcon access :) I don't give that out - not yet at least - servers aren't popular enough for people to have access to do some stuff in root.