PDA

View Full Version : games worth buying on wii

EpsilonX
07-10-2009, 09:30 AM
so i'm planning on buying a wii once i save up the money, and i just wanna know what games are worth buying for it, cuz i don't feel like going through all of the crap on the system trying to find good games.

im planning on getting
silent hill
okami
mario galaxy
no more heroes
twilight princess
ghost squad (i want a light gun shooter)

any other games that i should look at? i don't want brawl, cuz i'm really kinda sick of that game

KittyCat72
07-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Well, with Twilight Princess and Brawl aside, I would definitely recommend Super Paper Mario. It's probably my all-time favorite Mario game.

RaiDae
07-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Twighlight princess is pretty good. I would recommend Mario Kart wii. It's a wee bit too expensive but it's really good fun. Especially when friends bring over their remotes and you laugh at each other failing.
Resident Evil is decent. Play time isn't that long though and it can get a tad repetitve but i enjoyed it.

Cervantes
07-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I would say that Resident evil UC is a very good 1st person shooter.

EpsilonX
07-10-2009, 06:25 PM
I would recommend Mario Kart wii. It's a wee bit too expensive but it's really good fun. Especially when friends bring over their remotes and you laugh at each other failing.

eh, i'm not so much a fan of mario kart

Resident Evil is decent. Play time isn't that long though and it can get a tad repetitve but i enjoyed it.

umbrella chronicles? i was planning on getting that too, i forgot to put it on the list.

RaiDae
07-10-2009, 06:34 PM
eh, i'm not so much a fan of mario kart

Fairs enough. It's not everyones cup of tea. But i really like the whole steering wheel thing... and getting to watch my dad fail. its friggen hillarious.

umbrella chronicles? i was planning on getting that too, i forgot to put it on the list.[/QUOTE]

Yup. The characters are... annoying though. Especially that Rebecca girl. She's so girly i have the urge to punch her. Also, if you play 1 player, the other person with you doesn't actually do anything. Which makes it kinda pointless when they telll you that they'll cover you or what not. The upgrade system is pretty good and the replay value is very good.

explicitgamer
12-22-2009, 02:33 AM
I heard that strikers was a fun one.

trublood
12-31-2009, 04:06 PM
Sports Resort http://tinytwitt.com/content/18/wowsmile.gif

Cleril
12-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Trauma Center: New Blood (It may look odd, but it's hardcore)

Dead Space Extraction (Rail Shooter)

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Greatest action adventure game on it...)

Exodyus
12-31-2009, 05:13 PM
If anything, get the new 4 player Super Mario Bros. It's phenomenal. <3

Mantazmad
12-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I have severall game suggestions for you:
a)Fifa10-If your sporty I would probably opt for this, it's a really fun and simple game, 'cos lets face the truth, if you were going for a real hardcore gaming experience you would have chosen the ps3 and if you wanted a socially adaptable and decent console you would have gone for the xbox 360, the wii is essenctially a pure FUN-based console. So hey.. Fifa10's graphics and game-play isn't the best on wii, but it's simple and honnest nintendo fun!

b) I would recomend Call of duty Modern Warfare on wii as it's an interesting twist on the normally down-to-earth and hardcore atitude.

c) I would also suggest Wii sports resort because like fifa10 it's just good fun!

d) For a more serious gaming experience I would say Left for Dead 2.

e) And also I'd say you should try Super Mario Bros for that classic Nintendo touch.

Hope I helped...

LiNuX
12-31-2009, 07:37 PM
If anything, get the new 4 player Super Mario Bros. It's phenomenal. <3

That huge boycott helped that game make it big pretty quickly.

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-01-2010, 03:11 AM
What I have found is that the Wii is an awesome party game console. What I mean by this is that the Wii shines with games where you have 4 people playing on the same screen together. When we have people over to our house for game nights we play the Wii. Its great because you can get people who don't have much gaming experience to play. If you are old enough you can turn most Wii party games into drinking games.

Top Wii Party Games:
Mario Party
Raving Rabbids
Wii Sports
Monkey Ball