PDA

View Full Version : Online Racing?

vhfrey
07-15-2009, 11:54 PM
is there any online racing here you know? like Need for speed online and stuff, bad ass ones

zfreh07

12oz12
07-27-2009, 04:07 AM
i do!

enter to : Drift City game!

enjoy

jakncoke
07-27-2009, 09:52 AM
I've tried a couple but never stuck to them. such as

Motorstorm- like 3 races and didn't catch my fancy

F1- the game bombed and there was like 8 people on the day after it released+ the game wasn't that good+ online was jacked anyways

Grid- Was hella fun but you'd get knocked out so fast because damage was so insane so every sharp turn a couple guys would die lap 1 because of an over aggressive driver trying to jump from last to first on the first lap usually first turn and totally gassed to the whole way and never had a slight intention of braking.

Burnout Paradise- tried it a bit, one of these days I might go back if it's still active to get some trophies. probably not though online isn't my thing

shawnpaul
10-06-2009, 07:55 AM
some small applications are available in face book like crazy taxi ...etc

ViddaXondi
10-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Try Trackmania Nations, there's a free version of it and it's different than most other racing games.

devilzzzzz
12-04-2009, 11:30 AM
I also got one...!!!

It's Crazy Kart....!!!

It's availabe in Philippines, India, China and Indonesia....!!!
dont knw abt oder countries.... :|

i also Tried TrackMania Nations Forever....
The game is good.... :)

//don't double post//

Kenoi
12-05-2009, 04:09 PM
i do!

enter to : Drift City game!

enjoy

isn't this game in ijji.com?
sounds really familiar....

omgodzilla10
12-06-2009, 03:12 AM
If you like shooters, then I'd suggest Upshift StrikeRacer. Not many people play it, and many of those who do, are brazilian. It's basically a game where you can customize your car, buy new cars, buy new parts, and buy new weapons, using the money you earned from racing. It's kinda like the movie Death Race, if you've seen it.

stresss
12-23-2009, 10:42 AM
does any of you know a performant racing game? --> good graphics and fun? ofc online.

Bullman
12-25-2009, 10:11 AM
:D I got just what your looking for, Live for speed. Its a online racing simulator game, If u got a steering wheel, Buy it, You have to buy an account to play online, Wich costs like 20eu or something, 200 norwegian krones. Its extremely realistic and has good graphics. It IS The best racing game ever made, And always will be,Its under constant update to make it better and better, lfs tech team is gonna launch a new car around new-year

Cya ingame, No doubt this is the best racing game ever