PDA

View Full Version : Server Move Complete

LiNuX
04-28-2007, 05:36 PM
This may look like the second announcement but the first email sent out was still from the old server, the domain nameservers just didnt update that quickly and that link should have given you an error. But here it is again on the new and better server.

I have moved our hosts from one to another today. The forum was down for over 7 hours today and I apologize for that but I left it in matienance while I went to work. But it is up and fully functional. Just like before.

The shop wasnt working before but it is all fixed now and you can buy what you need from the shop.

Just note that our directory is down and is being fixed. I am doing my best to keep everything running with out problems so don't fear losing information. All posts, topics, and members info has been transfered successfully into our new server.

We will be adding an arcade soon as this server, i have more than enough bandwidth to host a thousand arcades without worrying of site shutting down.

So please just help us grow. Our new Steam Games Giveaway contest will start on May 1st so just look out for that. Will be giving out over a dozen free games to winners.

Thanks and enjoy our forum, keep on posting. If you have questions or concerns, don't be afraid to ask.