PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike Server

LiNuX
08-16-2006, 07:44 PM
i've recently been given access to a west coast CAL CS Match Server, perfect for CAL, i was given the access by a good friend of mine, he owns the line if IPC CS servers. It's a 12 man server located in San Jose, mostly private server, but password can be turned off, ip of the server is 8.6.9.48:27015 and password into the server is scrim -- if you need to borrow the server for scrims, practices, or CAL matches, plz speak to me so i can make that possible. I would like to thank IPC for the server, please visit their site at http://www.ipc-servers.net

LiNuX
08-17-2006, 10:08 AM
We also have a second server provided by the same company/owner, the ip address is 8.6.3.189:27015 and the password is: scrim it is also a 12 man private server, CAL Match Server as well and located in San Jose California. If you need the servers for practices or scrims, let me know, thank you! :)

crazay
08-18-2006, 05:20 PM
thanks nice of ipc i guess, im not a big counter strike fan, i mean, i do have 56k internet connection, cant play too many games :'( but congratulations on the 2 servers

diablo
08-18-2006, 05:32 PM
aww man, west coast, tell him to give u an east coast server lol, tell him i said please ;) :)