# 6:30 – 7:30 p.m., Skateboard Vert Men’s Final
# 7 p.m. – 8 p.m., Moto X Freestyle Final

Sunday, August 2:
# 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Skateboard Street High School Final
# 12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m., Rally Car Racing Elimination
# 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., Skateboard Park Final
# 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m., Rally Car Racing Super Special Final
# 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., Skateboard Park Legends Final
Source (http://www.kidzworld.com/article/19308-x-games-15-schedule)

Not sure if anyone watches this or cares. But I find it amazing to watch. You can only see it once a year ( Other than Winter X-Games of course ). It's on tonight at 8:00pm to 11:00pm on espn. So it's on right now, check it out

LiNuX
07-30-2009, 10:10 PM
i try to catch them when I can, those guys can do some truly amazing stuff. I won't get to catch it tonight - I have a better chance catching it on Sunday since I don't have much planned that day. the skateboard stuff interests me the most.

Trunks
07-31-2009, 10:35 AM
i try to catch them when I can, those guys can do some truly amazing stuff. I won't get to catch it tonight - I have a better chance catching it on Sunday since I don't have much planned that day. the skateboard stuff interests me the most.

Yea, the Skateboarding is pretty amazing. Especially on the Mega Ramp, ( It's basically a huge Quarter pipe that is 27 feet high and the ramp shoots you up 20 more feet. So people are landing tricks more than 20 feet off the ground ). It's hard to believe people can do all those things. I prefer the Moto x freestyle and best trick though. In 2006 Travis Pastrana did a Double Back flip on a Dirt Bike and this year he is planning to do a Back Flip 360. So That's the most amazing stuff imo.

jakncoke
07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm pretty indifferent to X-Games, Only thing I care about is the massive fails that occur

Trunks
07-31-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty indifferent to X-Games, Only thing I care about is the massive fails that occur

The thing about the X-games is that everyone is trying to do things that have never been done before. So when someone crashes, it's normally really bad and they normally don't get up after them. At least every year I can think of someone got hurt really bad during every X-games.

jakncoke
07-31-2009, 01:39 PM
The thing about the X-games is that everyone is trying to do things that have never been done before. So when someone crashes, it's normally really bad and they normally don't get up after them. At least every year I can think of someone got hurt really bad during every X-games.

Well I never liked the crowd as a whole because that crowd was a bunch of douches in HS, the only time I could stand being around them was when we either smoking pot or getting drunk.

Trunks
07-31-2009, 02:12 PM
YouTube - Travis Pastrana's New Trick: The TOILET PAPER ROLL (For X Games 15) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INjt0IK0YA0)

That's the trick he MAY do for Moto X best trick tonight. I'll be watching that's for sure.

LiNuX
07-31-2009, 11:24 PM
I was watching the bmx freestyle big air final earlier - pretty crazy tricks - lots of fails but it was good (didn't get to watch all of it)

Trunks
07-31-2009, 11:35 PM
bmx is kinda boring on the mega ramp imo. I like it better on the vert course. Skateboarding on the Mega ramp is 10 times better. They go like 20 feet in the air from the top of the ramp.

Also, Travis Pastroana didn't land his 720 corkscrew which is what was in the video above. I don't think he's too hurt, but he wasn't in good enough shape to try the trick again. He walked off after he crashed, so hopefully he can do his rally events and the Moto x Free style tomorrow.

YouTube - X Games 15 Best Trick - Travis Pastrana Crashes on His New Trick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbW7Ibam0qI)