PDA

View Full Version : Paint Sig

KittyCat72
04-29-2007, 06:46 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/KittyCat72_Fuzzy/Areodu.jpg

Well, this is pretty much a basic sig I made with paint. In case you didn't know, Areodu is a clan from the online RPG, Adventure Quest. When I saved the file it made part of it pixilated. So that was out of my control, otherwise I thought it was pretty good for paint. What do you think?

LiNuX
04-29-2007, 07:33 PM
yea its ok - Areodu - the blue flame one looks good the second one didnt need to be there - and the catch phrase - needs to be blended in or taken out

but good work :) better than anything i did in paint lol

FattaT
04-30-2007, 09:16 PM
haha, well done for a paint job.
I saw some people on youtube creating what most would do in photoshop in paint!!
Crazy stuff

LiNuX
04-30-2007, 09:19 PM
haha, well done for a paint job.
I saw some people on youtube creating what most would do in photoshop in paint!!
Crazy stuff

are you talking about that car? that was made like it was nothing - i think there is a link to that in this forum lol - gonna go look for it

FattaT
04-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Yea, there are a few cars on youtube that have been made in paint and that look awesome.
But also there was this one picture (not youtube video) that was of a river with shops and boats made in paint. looked absolutely amazing.. ill try and find it.

Edit:
I just found the picture along with another one, but i think they deserve a new topic. They are both crazy

KittyCat72
05-01-2007, 03:11 PM
I realised that it would look better without the second Areodu, but I put that in there before the flame one. It'd be too hard to take it out then, especially on paint. Thanx though...... it would be much better if I had photoshop. :D

diablo
05-02-2007, 09:18 AM
pretty good for paint - but i can never find time to do anything half as good, keep it up kitty :D

KittyCat72
05-03-2007, 04:50 PM
It took me a while to do that, but I took my time doing it bit by bit. Thanx though!

Drake14
05-03-2007, 05:28 PM
That's pretty good for it being done it paint. Although i couldn't really tell the animal in the background was at first, but i got it a few seconds.

Good job :)

KittyCat72
05-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I realised that it was difficult to see. But if you know what Areodu is you'll get it. ;) :D