PDA

View Full Version : COD: Modern Warfare to be ported to Wii

jakncoke
08-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Wii owners will be getting their own Modern Warfare fix this fall, as Activision will be releasing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for Nintendo's best-selling platform in November alongside the release of Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will be a port of Infinity Ward's blockbuster hit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, originally released in 2007 on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. The Wii version of that game is planned to arrive on November 10 of this year, the same day that Modern Warfare 2 ships to retail.

Activision will announce the Wii port of the original Modern Warfare tomorrow. Call of Duty: World At War developer Treyarch will be handling development duties on the port.

Treyarch's entries in the series, Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty: World At War, have already seen Wii iterations, with the latter moving over a million copies since its release. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare skipped Nintendo's console in 2007, something publisher Activision seems more than happy to remedy.

Activision announced a Nintendo DS entry in the Modern Warfare series, dubbed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized, earlier this week.

A lil late, talk about milking. Should have been ported a long time ago, not so long after the 360/PS3 versions came out that PS3/360 will get MW2 on the day Wii gets MW

EpsilonX
08-10-2009, 03:00 PM
i have a feeling this won't sell all that much

jakncoke
08-10-2009, 03:12 PM
then Activision will blame Nintendo as if it's there fault

EOIN-M-1994
08-25-2009, 07:29 PM
now they tell me after i went and bought a ps3 for all the better games

still ps3 is way better anyway who gives a dam about wii fit

Street_Soldier69
08-25-2009, 07:31 PM
now they tell me after i went and bought a ps3 for all the better games

still ps3 is way better anyway who gives a dam about wii fit

the wii isnt for gamers, they have took gaming and turned it into a "family activity" ewww..... i gave you rep on that post btw...

EOIN-M-1994
08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
thanks buddy so did i