PDA

View Full Version : Rise Of Nations the bleh of pc games

stickguy5000
08-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Ok I just finished RON and it was very very boring, the only reason why I continued playing was because I wanted to know what would happen in the end. But when I got there I was extremely dissapointed because I could have known what the ending was by watching the beginning cut scene. The last missions of the game aren't about conquering a thing it's about getting into space. I didn't like my nation when I relized that it wanted to take over the nebulons from arkon 4. The game was not enjoyable everything is done for you for half of the game. It seems that every army is stronger than you and the worst part the awesome looking samurai died faster then my archers and that's not cool. Waste of my time.

jakncoke
08-09-2009, 01:21 AM
my computer wouldn't even run it :crys:

Anty
09-23-2009, 10:06 AM
the storyline/s for this game are crap granted but when this game came out and people went online it shot for the stars this game was HUGE online, well it was till the expansion came out then that took its place but nowdays its quieted down ALOT from its heyday

Street_Soldier69
09-23-2009, 07:36 PM
my computer wouldn't even run it :crys:

yea, i know mine wouldn't either.

Jjjet1
04-27-2010, 05:23 PM
AGREED!!! I recieved it for free when I bought my PC... I played it for a bit and it felt like an even more kiddy version of Warcraft III.......

jango
04-29-2010, 06:51 AM
lol .. i must be an alien then .. i liked RON and TOP as well .. mind you, most of the time I played up to the enlightenment age as i found it got a bit boring in later civilisations