PDA

View Full Version : pokemon gold and silver remade for DS

EpsilonX
08-20-2009, 09:36 AM
here's the article:

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartgold)

i hope the remakes are closer to the original than the r/b remakes are. it was kind of disappointing to play the original games with all the new movies and extras. I just wanted updated graphics and item bag. oh well this is still great news, i'll be buying silver as soon as it comes out (and probably end up getting gold once i finish it)

Samus-Fan
08-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Heck yea, 'bout time!
Can't wait!

It's the last Pokemon game I'll ever buy, Silver was my, by far, favorite one of the whole series.

LemonRising
08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
In the same vein as the Pikachu in Pokémon Yellow, HeartGold and SoulSilver will allow any Pokémon the player owns to follow him or her in-game on the overworld. The player may talk to the Pokémon, and occasionally it may pick up secret items.[1]

In Japan, the games will be bundled with a peripheral called the Poké Walker, a pedometer that resembles a Poké Ball which can connect to the Nintendo DS game card via infrared signals (in a fashion similar to another Nintendo DS game Personal Trainer: Walking) and can "hold" a Pokémon. Walking with a Poké Walker holding a Pokémon will increase both its experience and closeness, as well as the player's "watts", an in-game currency that can be used to catch wild Pokémon and shop for items.[2][3] Despite the device being included with every game, Nintendo announced that the games would carry standard pricing (around ¥4,800 in Japan).[4]

That sounds lame.
B |

But I am looking forward to the remakes.

Samus-Fan
08-20-2009, 07:50 PM
That sounds lame.
B |

But I am looking forward to the remakes.

Ew.
Yes it did.
Pokemon Yellow was only win because it was Pokemon yellow.
Having another pokemon game that is a copy of it?
Ew.

LemonRising
08-20-2009, 08:30 PM
But now you can WALK your pokemon into experience.

Its like a dog show, pokemon yellow, and pokemon gold & silver.

All in one.

LiNuX
08-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Gold was the last pokemon game I bought for my old GB Color - then it got stolen.

I'm not that excited about this news since I haven't cared for pokemon in years.

Diddle-chan
09-10-2009, 04:51 AM
I never played the first Pokemon games, so I'm looking forward to the remakes.

I hope they're good, everyone has said that the originals were the best of the series.

Street_Soldier69
09-10-2009, 03:55 PM
i never playted pokemon either, i thought it was stupid

Blackbird
09-10-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm not that very interesting in Pokermon game anymore so don't looking forward for it. oo

Diddle-chan
09-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I recommend you get back into it, it can be quite addicting.

Irritating, but addictive.

RaiDae
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM
VERY addictive. And no, i'm not excited about the re-makes. I don't like how they've got so many different series of the show, and versions of the game. i liked the originals. (saying that, i did give in and buy pokemon platinum for cheaps because my mum gave me her old DS)
I still play yellow and red when i can be bothered

Diddle-chan
09-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Keh, awesome.

Yuuki
09-14-2009, 06:02 PM
I haven't played any Pokemon games since my friend dropped my Pokemon Diamond in a bowl of ramen like a year and a half ago >__>"
I beat all of the others.. so it'd be no funn to play them over again imo xD
I can't wait for this.
Whether they're exactly like them or not, I think it'll be fun to play uber old Pokemon in a new view.

I used to be obsessed with Pokemon, I don't care too much for it now.
I just think they're the cutest :3

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 06:11 PM
I haven't played any Pokemon games since my friend dropped my Pokemon Diamond in a bowl of ramen like a year and a half ago >__>"
I beat all of the others.. so it'd be no funn to play them over again imo xD
I can't wait for this.
Whether they're exactly like them or not, I think it'll be fun to play uber old Pokemon in a new view.

I used to be obsessed with Pokemon, I don't care too much for it now.
I just think they're the cutest :3

why did your friend have your pokemon diamond around ramen?

EpsilonX
09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
I never played the first Pokemon games, so I'm looking forward to the remakes.

I hope they're good, everyone has said that the originals were the best of the series.

Red and Blue are the best, simply because they're classic. It's a better game but in a much less polished form. Which makes Gold and Silver the most playable of the series

Samus-Fan
09-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Gold and silver was perfect.
No dumb story really.
It had the most original pokemon, now they're just lame.

The game actually was challenging.
Pearl was waaaaaaaay too easy.
And the pokemon sucked.

Yuuki
09-26-2009, 04:26 PM
why did your friend have your pokemon diamond around ramen?

I left it at her house by accident and she brought it to my house when she stayed the night.. she took it out of her pocket when I was eating ramen.. Lets just say she's a little clumsy lol.

EpsilonX
09-28-2009, 04:56 PM
i just hope they don't truck it up by changing kanto around.

here's hopin they add the areas from ruby/sapphire

ShadowMantis
10-01-2009, 06:24 PM
POKEMON!!

PIKA CHU!!

bzzzzt.

lol, i want another P game

benrules100
01-24-2010, 11:10 PM
im not a fan of pokemon anymore, my thoughts were that the original games with the original pokemon was the only good games, the rest were just destroying the game

youthism_is_me
01-25-2010, 11:14 AM
why remake it just make new ones isnt that there modo i mean are they up to 1000 pokemon yet becuase i lost them at 150