PDA

View Full Version : Cheapos

jakncoke
08-20-2009, 06:09 PM
We still gotta wait until November 17th to do our own virtual shredding, but for now you can gaze upon the FCC's well-intentioned (but generally pretty bad) gadget photography of the new Tony Hawk: RIDE skateboard, the filing of which just went live in the commission's database. It shouldn't come as a surprise to owners of Activision's other plastic peripherals from the Guitar Hero series, but PlayStation 3 owners will have to use the bundled USB dongle to connect wirelessly to the console -- Wii, too, according to its user manual, as the usual trick of planting a Wii remote inside the controller isn't available here. Sad and ridiculous, but we can't imagine one dangling receiver will be a deal-breaker for many people out there -- unless, of course, you're able to buy the Xbox 360 version instead.

This game is going to cost a arm and a leg and maybe even a couple toes and they didn't include bluetooth, are you f-ing kidding me:laugh:

RaiDae
08-20-2009, 06:16 PM
...Well that settles it. Screw 'em. I ain't buying it. Shall just rent it from blockbusters for a week. Or even better, i could get out the house and go on my real skateboard. Probs end up in hospital, but oh wells, that's what happens when you try something new

Kujo
08-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Wow... i am more and more turned off by this game and the tony hawk branding in general. This is just ridiculous. And oh... check this out.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/20/watch-pro-skateboarders-uncomfortably-play-tony-hawk-ride/