PDA

View Full Version : Dirt 2 demo thoughts?

jakncoke
08-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Okay 360 owners, considering you guys get the demo 1 week ahead of us PS3 only folk. What's the skinny on the game?

Street_Soldier69
08-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Okay 360 owners, considering you guys get the demo 1 week ahead of us PS3 only folk. What's the skinny on the game?

man, i bet there are some kool demos in the PSstore right now, to bad im banned for my 3rd time. 19 more days to go. i hope dirt 2 is like number 1 cause i enjoyed dirt.

jakncoke
08-24-2009, 12:02 AM
:laugh:, How did you get banned once let alone 3 times?

Street_Soldier69
08-24-2009, 12:08 AM
:laugh:, How did you get banned once let alone 3 times?

lol, not this story again.. well the first time, my friend gave me his login cause i was gonna get this trophie for him, and one of his friend dont like me so he reported me for being on others accounts, and i got banned the 2nd time and i dont really know what i did.... well idk... and this time i was "game sharing" with this guy and he told me to deacavate off his account and i told him no so he reported me. ahh what fun :)

Cervantes
09-16-2009, 09:05 PM
my friend picked up this game and i have to say that even though you don't upgrade much of the parts individually you go pro with vehicles and the driving game play itself is great......you can adjust the suspension, brakes, gear ratio, etc after you go pro with the car. I would recommend a buy on this one. I would go into more detail but im not much of a reviewer =P.

shawnpaul
10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
you have the some good information thanks