PDA

View Full Version : [rumor] God War+2+3 demo on 1 br coming

jakncoke
08-24-2009, 06:43 PM
God of War III is set for 2010, but it's possible that a demo will be out this year.

According to a Tweep called MarkPlayStation, who PSX Extreme claims is a manager for Sony Mexico, a special God of War package is on its way this December.

The package will reportedly consist of a Blu-ray stuffed to the brim with God of War, God of War II and a demo for God of War III; all exclusively playable on PlayStation 3s.

An odd initiative that would surely cause a positive stir among PS3 gamers and especially God of War fans. It could even cause a bigger push to purchase the newly announced PS3 Slim.

The news is especially exciting for gamers who own a PS3 without backwards compatibility, since Sony would have to make the effort to get the franchise's first two games to work on their latest system.

This would be f-ing awesome if this came true. I'd buy it even though I own 1/2. Just to get my hands on 3 demo

RaiDae
08-24-2009, 06:47 PM
i only got the second one for psp, kinda skipped the first one. Methinks it'd be a lot better on the big screen though... Should i be in the money i'll probs get it. and if not, i can just get it for the ps2 or whatnot for cheapsies

Street_Soldier69
08-24-2009, 06:50 PM
i only got the second one for psp, kinda skipped the first one. Methinks it'd be a lot better on the big screen though... Should i be in the money i'll probs get it. and if not, i can just get it for the ps2 or whatnot for cheapsies

whats so special about GOW i never played it, cause i always like shooter games. whats so great about GOW series then?

jakncoke
08-24-2009, 06:55 PM
whats so special about GOW i never played it, cause i always like shooter games. whats so great about GOW series then?

over the top violence and insanity. It's a game series you really should give a try. Also the puzzles are amazing

YouTube - GOD OF WAR 2 BRUTAL KILLS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3h1wvGGlVE&feature=related)

Street_Soldier69
08-24-2009, 06:58 PM
i might give it a try, but i have never really liked "fantasy games".

RaiDae
08-24-2009, 07:00 PM

Not sure i find it "great", but it's pretty good.
I personally like the attacking system. The combos and the different weapons/magic and what not. simple to understand, upgrade and fun. The plot line is pretty decent, but it's not just a hack and slash. Plenty of puzzles to do in order to complete the game. They can be annoying but it keeps it from being monotonus. In the psp version (not sure if this applies to the ps2 version) you can't change character angle - which is a hinderance at points.
It's not the hardest of games, but it's challenging enough to keep my interest. And there's plenty of different bad guys and bosses. Overall a better than decent rpg imo.

jakncoke
08-24-2009, 07:01 PM
i might give it a try, but i have never really liked "fantasy games".

fantasy? I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a fantasy at all. Kratos getting totally boned and seeking vengeance

RaiDae
08-24-2009, 07:02 PM
But you get to have sex with hot slaves who call you master and lord...

(possibly the most pointless mini-game ever though)

jakncoke
08-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Easy orbs though which is awesome.

Street_Soldier69
08-24-2009, 07:05 PM

WOW kool. i mite get it. but i have a line of games that im planing to get. cause there is tons of good ones coming out