PDA

View Full Version : IP Change - Server Inaccessible for a few days

LiNuX
08-26-2009, 03:28 AM
So Time Warner decided to screw with me again and they changed my IP address. We've all been enjoying the server's IP of 208.120.133.130 for more than a year and a half and they decided to change it.

The server will be inaccessible for the next few days, this includes all game servers and the teamspeak server. I have to work on the router again with the new IP and of course, update everything online. New IP will be posted soon after testing a new firewall.

~LiNuX

LiNuX
08-27-2009, 09:47 AM
All servers are back up and running, the IP of all the servers is now: 24.239.178.186

Please visit the GF Servers Page for more information: Gamers Forum :: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, Fighting, FPS, Video Games - GF Servers (http://www.gamers-forum.com/index.php?pageid=gf_servers)

The L4D and TF2 servers have also been updated and tested to be working perfectly. Unfortunately the new update of TF2 has a bug which forced me to disable our admin plugin. If you have admin on the server, it will no longer work, I am waiting for a new update from Steam or at least a patch to fix that issue.

Our L4D Server only supports Co-Op campaigns, survivor campaigns can also be accommodated. Due to huge resource usage, Versus mode lags heavily, so that mode has been turned off.

Enjoy the new server IP, I apologize for the change, it was not my intention and my ISP has refused to cooperate with me with getting the old IP back (not the first time).

Questions? Concerns? Ask here or open your own thread.

~LiNuX