PDA

View Full Version : Xbox ps3 or wii+reasons

EOIN-M-1994
08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Xbox,ps3,wii or pc

post reasons why and vote

i vote ps3 because i think its the better all round console but the pc it cool to its graphics are better if you got a good graph card in the pc!!!

Enjoy the war!!!!!!!

Knibbler
08-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Please refrain from double posting. Thank you

EOIN-M-1994
08-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Please refrain from double posting. Thank you

ok sorry but at least leave your view on the subject:spinny:

Knibbler
08-27-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm open minded to each of the next-gen consoles..
They all have their pros and cons..
I actually own all 3 of them and play each just as much as the other so I have no fan-boy, biased view to present to you.

EOIN-M-1994
08-27-2009, 09:25 AM
:-)thanks anyway:-) i used to be like you then i got dragged to ps3 for the free online!!

Samus-Fan
08-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Well...

PC - Can only be great if you have a great one. Sure, they can do everything, but they only run games to what you make them, which, depending on how you made it, could be expensive.

Wii - It has the chance to be very good, I think the graphics can be better than what people think, if you look at games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but the online is total epic fail and the 3rd person parties make the Wii look like a heap of garbage. If Nintendo got more involved with the games and actually tried, I think it could build up a better name.

Xbox 360 - Overall, it's my favorite, I won't lie. People complain about paying for online, but it really goes down to like 6 cents a day is you do the math. It has a great selection of games that you won't get bored with and the online is epic win, even if you have to pay, the connection is almost never down and if it goes down, Microsoft will fix it super fast since they run it, unline the Ps3.

Playstation 3 - It isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, and with the price drop, I think it will do a little better, but Sony was super dumb and had to over-price it at the wrong time, so it didn't get a great start like the others. The games are alright, though there aren't many good family games last time I checked, they are a lot of shooters and such, the graphics are good, but that's about it. Online is free, but compared to Xbox Live, it's fail, because not only does Sony not own it, but it's slow and if it goes down, the company who owns it will have it up whenever, Sony can not control how fast it gets back up.

Those are my opinions.
Overall, 360.

Street_Soldier69
08-27-2009, 10:53 AM
PS3 - cause its my favorite. and the PS company has never dissappointed me on any of theyre products.

Wii - doesnt have all the hit games that are coming out, no way ima miss out

PC - is the best at gaming, if you have enough RAM and its not slow as hell and laggs.

xbox 360 - i cant say i hate it and i cant say i like it, cause i have never played it, i ahve payed the xbox and it was fun and a great console.

---My Choice---
PS3

RaiDae
08-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Xbox 360 - Never really been an x-box gamer. Not that i hate them or anything, i've just never owned one and rarely play on one. When i do play (at a friends) the controller annoys me.

Wii - Best console for partYs. Love resident evil on it. but aside from that, it doesn't have that much going for it atm.

PC - I love my laptop. Graphics on comp games are pretty awesome and i prefer online on computer rather than ps3. Such a huge variety of games and it's extremely reliable. Unfortunately it'll burn into my legs if played for too long...

PS3 - Graphics and games are good. Don't really play online so i have no coment for that. Loading time is pretty quick and though the 360 has a wider range of games, the PS3 game range isn't as bad as people think. It's also a blu-ray player, which saves us having to buy one of them things..

It's either PS3 or PC. ummm..... Computer?.... Can i vote them as joint favourites?....... *sigh* I really can't decide.c

EOIN-M-1994
08-27-2009, 12:56 PM
i still think ps3 is better the games mightened be as good but i watch alot of dvds so the blu ray is handy and online hasnt let me down so ps3 got my vote!!!!!

Street_Soldier69
08-27-2009, 01:16 PM
i still think ps3 is better the games mightened be as good but i watch alot of dvds so the blu ray is handy and online hasnt let me down so ps3 got my vote!!!!!

what you talking about doesnt have very many games, the only games we dont have are like halo and gears of war (forgot the others) and we have excusives like HAZE, resistance 1-2, inFAMOUS, MAG(soon)

EOIN-M-1994
08-27-2009, 01:42 PM
what you talking about doesnt have very many games, the only games we dont have are like halo and gears of war (forgot the others) and we have excusives like HAZE, resistance 1-2, inFAMOUS, MAG(soon)

i hate haze and never really got into resistance but infamous is cool...gears of war i really liked.i still think xbox has better games and there getting metal gear solid but the ps3 is the superior console for overall:yes:

Street_Soldier69
08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
i hate haze and never really got into resistance but infamous is cool...gears of war i really liked.i still think xbox has better games and there getting metal gear solid but the ps3 is the superior console for overall:yes:

no, think about it we have a varity of games. they have nothing but shooters.

EOIN-M-1994
08-27-2009, 02:07 PM
i suppose your right but another bad thing about ps3 is xbox had more sales and all my friends have xbox so i have to find new friends to play with online

Samus-Fan
08-28-2009, 02:49 PM
no, think about it we have a varity of games. they have nothing but shooters.

What are you talking about?
Just in my collection I have a skating game, Role Playing Games, Real Time Strategies, shooters (First and Third), Puzzles, and that's just my collection!

Skate and Skate 2.
Oblivion and Fallout 3.
Universe At War: Earth Assault and Halo Wars
Anything from Halo, Gears of War, Bioshock and Left 4 Dead.
Portal and Bioshock even.

And I know there's tons more, that's just mine, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Street_Soldier69
08-28-2009, 03:04 PM
What are you talking about?
Just in my collection I have a skating game, Role Playing Games, Real Time Strategies, shooters (First and Third), Puzzles, and that's just my collection!

Skate and Skate 2.
Oblivion and Fallout 3.
Universe At War: Earth Assault and Halo Wars
Anything from Halo, Gears of War, Bioshock and Left 4 Dead.
Portal and Bioshock even.

And I know there's tons more, that's just mine, I don't even know what you're talking about.

what i MEAN is all xbox has to show for a good game is HALO or Gears Of Wars, ask any xbox 360 fanboy the first game that they will say is Halo. that all xbox has, i own both 360 and PS3 and i never play my xbox, so i have the right for my opinion since i have both consoles. people that say PS3 sux or 360 sux withnout ever owning them. should go play the wii.

Samus-Fan
08-28-2009, 03:26 PM
what i MEAN is all xbox has to show for a good game is HALO or Gears Of Wars, ask any xbox 360 fanboy the first game that they will say is Halo. that all xbox has, i own both 360 and PS3 and i never play my xbox, so i have the right for my opinion since i have both consoles. people that say PS3 sux or 360 sux withnout ever owning them. should go play the wii.

And all the PS3 has to show for good games is Metal Gear Solid, oh, we're getting that, and some others like Infamous, although we have Prototype, and then they also have Resistance and some others that all share one common factor:
They are all shooters.

The only one I'll give you is LittleBigPlanet.
But I wouldn't count that as an amazing game.

Street_Soldier69
08-28-2009, 03:43 PM
lol you call me a fan boy, hahaha, and i dont think inFAMOUS is a shooter. :P and are you forgeting about GT5 i dont think thats a shooter, and so yaw get the stupid MGSR, yaw dont get snake . :P fan boy!!!

Samus-Fan
08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
But it isn't like you're getting any version of Halo or Gears of War anytime soon, nor are you getting Banjo Kazooie or Dead Rising, or any kind of good online.
Fanboy.

Street_Soldier69
08-28-2009, 04:22 PM
-_- dude, i have halo 3 and GOW2, i just dont play them cause I LIKE PS3 BETTER!!!! doesnt make me a fan boy, your a fan boy cause you wouldnt shutup about it.

EOIN-M-1994
08-28-2009, 04:27 PM
-_- dude, i have halo 3 and GOW2, i just dont play them cause I LIKE PS3 BETTER!!!! doesnt make me a fan boy, your a fan boy cause you wouldnt shutup about it.

your right he is a fanboy i have the three consoles and ps3 is just better and the noice of the xbox drove me mad:mad1:

Iceskater101
08-28-2009, 09:56 PM
I like all the consoles
but the xbox 360 is overall my favorite

Street_Soldier69
08-29-2009, 04:50 PM
if PC was in the CONSOLE war, it would win cause its a computer. lol

Crysalix
09-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Tuff poll
I have to say Sony's PS3
I shouldnt have to explain myself but here goes,

1.FREE ONLINE PLAY
2.Free Internet Browser
3.Great Graphics/ BR Discs
4.Free good stuff at the Playstation Store
5.They have MGS4!

lol

iDhawkz
09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Ps3 and Xbox i both have! But ill go for Xbox :3

Shixx
09-11-2009, 03:11 AM
PC Wins.

. .

EpsilonX
09-11-2009, 09:54 AM
PS3

blu ray
free online
better controller
console looks cooler
metal gear solid
rechargable controller (i don't like buying batteries)

the thing xbox has over ps3 imo though is more jrpgs and the surface doesn't scratch as easy

iDhawkz
09-11-2009, 03:57 PM
PS3

blu ray
free online
better controller
console looks cooler
metal gear solid
rechargable controller (i don't like buying batteries)

the thing xbox has over ps3 imo though is more jrpgs and the surface doesn't scratch as easy

Xbox360

Better online service(more people and worth the money)NetFlix, Twitter etc.
Home of Halo
Controller is made for FPS
Console is nice and thin *cough*
More DLC

But i rather be a PC gamer!

Street_Soldier69
09-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Xbox360

Better online service(more people and worth the money)NetFlix, Twitter etc.
Home of Halo
Controller is made for FPS
Console is nice and thin *cough*
More DLC

But i rather be a PC gamer!

1. halo is old, and thats the onyl thing xbox has to offer
2. of course xbox live has more cause you have to pay for it
3. the PS3 SLIM is slimmer than the xbox 360 and the original ps3 had to be big because it has so much stuff inside it, *cough* unlike xbox 360
4. ps3 controller doesnt take "batterys" so last year lol
5. the controller is made for everything, instead of just FPS, "whcih is all crapbox has"
6. you have more DLC cause you pay for it in the long run
7. no one gonna care what your stupid avatar looks like when your getting your head shot off online.

(im not a fanboy, they are just facts) (this isnt a joke btw lol)

iDhawkz
09-11-2009, 10:25 PM
1. halo is old, and thats the onyl thing xbox has to offer
2. of course xbox live has more cause you have to pay for it
3. the PS3 SLIM is slimmer than the xbox 360 and the original ps3 had to be big because it has so much stuff inside it, *cough* unlike xbox 360
4. ps3 controller doesnt take "batterys" so last year lol
5. the controller is made for everything, instead of just FPS, "whcih is all crapbox has"
6. you have more DLC cause you pay for it in the long run
7. no one gonna care what your stupid avatar looks like when your getting your head shot off online.

(im not a fanboy, they are just facts) (this isnt a joke btw lol)

Im not a fanboy of xbox BUT! The Xbox has more to offer then Halo like Gears of War, CrackDown, Forza and many more..
And i did not mean the controller was only for FPS i mean it was good for fps games..(and Play**** 3 only has japanese RPG games..) Also who wants a lot of crap in their PS3 i mean it cant even go FULL HD! only 720p... *cough* And I rather pay for better service because Free is not going to take you far...and to be honest i rather have batteries then have a rechargable controller that goes out ever 1 hour...

EpsilonX
09-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Im not a fanboy of xbox BUT! The Xbox has more to offer then Halo like Gears of War, CrackDown, Forza and many more..
And i did not mean the controller was only for FPS i mean it was good for fps games..(and Play**** 3 only has japanese RPG games..) Also who wants a lot of crap in their PS3 i mean it cant even go FULL HD! only 720p... *cough* And I rather pay for better service because Free is not going to take you far...and to be honest i rather have batteries then have a rechargable controller that goes out ever 1 hour...

k. lets see.

PS3 does go 1080p, the games don't.
most japanese rpg's are on 360.
online is meant for facing other people in the game. PSN does that quite well.
i own a PS3, and the controller charge lasts far more than 1 hour.

so basically, you're full of BS

Knibbler
09-11-2009, 10:51 PM
I believe that's what hawkz was talking about, when he mentioned the ps3 couldn't do more than 720p. And the xbox 360 only has half the amount of Jrpg's that the ps3 have.
While the ps3 serves the online community well. The 360 servers are far stronger, and far less likely to disconnect users mid-game.
and unless my controller is defect, the battery does last no longer than 2-3hours at a time before needing to be recharged.

And before you try slating me for this comment, I do infact own a ps3. Have done since release and use it only for singstar, blue-ray movies and littlebigplanet, for everything else I turn to my 360.

iDhawkz
09-12-2009, 11:30 AM
k. lets see.

PS3 does go 1080p, the games don't.
most japanese rpg's are on 360.
online is meant for facing other people in the game. PSN does that quite well.
i own a PS3, and the controller charge lasts far more than 1 hour.

so basically, you're full of BS

I have Ps3, Xbox 360, Xbox, n64, NES, DSi, Psp Ps2, Ps1, GameCube, Sega genesis, Sega CD and more...

Oh yeah right "IM" full of BS >.> AND that's the point THE GAMES CANT GO FULL HD!

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 03:26 PM
I believe that's what hawkz was talking about, when he mentioned the ps3 couldn't do more than 720p. And the xbox 360 only has half the amount of Jrpg's that the ps3 have.
While the ps3 serves the online community well. The 360 servers are far stronger, and far less likely to disconnect users mid-game.
and unless my controller is defect, the battery does last no longer than 2-3hours at a time before needing to be recharged.

And before you try slating me for this comment, I do infact own a ps3. Have done since release and use it only for singstar, blue-ray movies and littlebigplanet, for everything else I turn to my 360.

im not saying your wrong but i have never been disconnected but once and that was during maintence at 4:00am, and dude you need a new controller mine last around a day and a half on a full charge, and im one fo the most hardcore gamers you will ever meet, i play it all day, your controller is messed up and my ps3 runs GT5p in full 1080i

cant wait for LBP2.

FredyvLH
11-14-2009, 01:52 AM
There are sundry myths and stories wide Santa Claus and his origins. The most general is lone near a check named saint Nicholas who gave toys to all the children in his village. That joke then grew into the parable we all remember today with elves and flying reindeer. With that said I am going to tell you the verifiable origins of Santa and his faithful duty in life.

El3mentGamer
11-14-2009, 12:54 PM
I agree that PS3's are better. Better graphics, Blu-Ray capability, Free Online

Charlotte
03-24-2010, 04:07 AM
actually it's ps3 since i am asian lol