PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Why?

Street_Soldier69
08-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Why cant i take out loans anymore. i always paid them back.

LiNuX
08-28-2009, 11:26 PM
if you recently paid it off then you should wait a while for the bank to update things.

Street_Soldier69
08-28-2009, 11:28 PM
what if i have like 12 loans of 100??? i paid them all off, but one im workin on. so im guessing i have to pay that one off?

EDIT: its been like this for like 2 days i just havent said anything cause i thought it would clear up.

LiNuX
08-28-2009, 11:44 PM
due to past abuse, we don't let anyone take out more than 5 loans at a time. and I have never taken out loans and I don't advise anyone take out loans because I can't monitor loans. That's the only faulty part of the Bank and you use it at your own risk. I can't do much if it doesn't let you take out loans. It will eventually clear itself out as it has in the past. It just needs time.

Street_Soldier69
08-29-2009, 12:03 AM
due to past abuse, we don't let anyone take out more than 5 loans at a time. and I have never taken out loans and I don't advise anyone take out loans because I can't monitor loans. That's the only faulty part of the Bank and you use it at your own risk. I can't do much if it doesn't let you take out loans. It will eventually clear itself out as it has in the past. It just needs time.

o, ok thanks. btw i just beat the funky pong highscore :D

LiNuX
08-29-2009, 09:47 AM
good job, even though this is off board and thread, I've given you the jackpot for funky pong.