PDA

View Full Version : runescape in my eyes

sWc S N I P E Z
09-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Runescape was a fun game to me to played it for what seemed for ever i first started playing it when hunting came out. Runescape has to me went down the drain alittle bit for a free game its awsome but you have limited stuff so it gets boarding if you play for free. RS's grafics are horrific its gameplay is rough and its things to do get boading after like a month. So if i was you that played rs try wow or lotro you will be much more statisfided and you have alot more to look forward to and everythings new.

Jaykub
09-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Have you logged in lately? Runescape has some of the best graphics out of all the internet based rpg's. It was going downhill and losing members it is even better now in every way. If you think I'm joking in then go try it.

Also if your not playing anymore I would be more then happy to take your account..... jk

Street_Soldier69
09-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Have you logged in lately? Runescape has some of the best graphics out of all the internet based rpg's. It was going downhill and losing members it is even better now in every way. If you think I'm joking in then go try it.

Also if your not playing anymore I would be more then happy to take your account..... jk

i quit playing it when stupid dracula kept killing me

Jaykub
09-03-2009, 11:58 PM
i quit playing it when stupid dracula kept killing me

your talking about the quest are you not? where you have to stick a stake in him?

he was lvl 23......

Street_Soldier69
09-04-2009, 12:25 AM
your talking about the quest are you not? where you have to stick a stake in him?

he was lvl 23......

yes i suck.... SHUTUP!!!! lol i used to run a wizard gang in that town that starts with a V (i forget the name) in the top of that bar.

Jaykub
09-04-2009, 12:36 AM
yes i suck.... SHUTUP!!!! lol i used to run a wizard gang in that town that starts with a V (i forget the name) in the top of that bar.

varrock.

who can't kill a lvl 23?

Street_Soldier69
09-04-2009, 12:54 AM
varrock.

who can't kill a lvl 23?

you have to have garlic with i didnt have, i was lvl 39

Jaykub
09-04-2009, 01:05 AM
i train on lvl 64 wolfs....

newbie -__0

Street_Soldier69
09-04-2009, 01:17 AM
i train on lvl 64 wolfs....

newbie -__0

how am i a n00b? i dont play runescape cause theres a bunch of nerdy people on there

Shixx
09-04-2009, 07:30 AM
lol Runescape is cool, you can't play it like other MMORPG's though,
it's more of an achievement whore game, You HAVE to achieve 80 WC!
If you played Runescape before another MMORPG odds are your not going to enjoy it, and vise versa.

I like it because I can play it anywhere and do other **** while I play it, it doesn't take 100% of my attention to play.

Street_Soldier69
09-04-2009, 07:42 AM
lol Runescape is cool, you can't play it like other MMORPG's though,
it's more of an achievement whore game, You HAVE to achieve 80 WC!
If you played Runescape before another MMORPG odds are your not going to enjoy it, and vise versa.

I like it because I can play it anywhere and do other **** while I play it, it doesn't take 100% of my attention to play.

YA, I USED TO PLAY IT WITH MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL, IT GOT BORING THOUGH.... lol sorry i had cap-lock on =P

Shixx
09-08-2009, 01:43 AM
And...On that note.

YouTube - Runescape is Gay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH7LsfiT-4Y)

Trunks
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I use to play awhile back ago. Just got bored of, WoW is 10 times better. I don't even remember what level I was. 88 or something? Maybe 92. I dunno. My account name was Woodyy3. I'm never on, but anyone who is interested in the stats can look him up.

Street_Soldier69
09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
im not really into the "mid-evil" setting, in games, or anything to do with magic, i dont like. i mostly like zombie games like L4D, i onyl gave runescape a try, and then found out how gay it was

Jaykub
09-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Seems like everyone quit.

Oh well you can always dump ur account on me

Trunks
09-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Seems like everyone quit.

Oh well you can always dump ur account on me

I would lol, but I spent wayyyyyy to much time on that thing to give it away. I'd probably say over 1,000 hours.

Jaykub
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
thats why you should.

Naw jk. you should keep ur work

Street_Soldier69
09-09-2009, 11:03 PM
my account got deleted cause i havent used it in so long.

Trunks
09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
my account got deleted cause i havent used it in so long.

lol, they don't delete your accounts if you haven't logged in, in a long time. :laugh:

GrandMoff
09-10-2009, 03:31 PM
I have to agree with you. Runescape, to me, was an enjoyable game. I did a variety of fun-filled activites- raising XP, starting a "business", scamming, etc. The game began to go down hill once Jagex began cracking down on scamming. I am not advocating scamming, but to some, scamming was a part of Runescape. Then came "limit-based trading." This whole "limit-based trading" ticked me off. No longer could I profit from newbies (that's their own fault they did not know better), neither could I engage in normal trades with other players. Eventually, this destroyed my little "business" I had running for a few weeks before its implementation. Then, to top things off, came the Trading Center. The Trading Center set prices on items, and no longer could players profit from anything. It was Communism in a sense.

Runescape now is a horrific game with nothing to prove anymore. The graphics are poor, the lagging is terrible, and the game got boring. Once, it was an enjoyable game, but no longer does it hold that title. Unofficially, I quit playing Runescape, and I am doing a good job sticking to it.

DOWN WITH COMMUNISM! DOWN WITH RUNESCAPE!

Trunks
09-10-2009, 04:09 PM
hahahaha, yes they do. you dont know what your talking about, i havent used it in 3-4 years. cause when i gop to login it says "this account has been removed do to inactivity"

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, but runescape has never deleted any accounts for being inactive lol. They never even deleted an account before. You see people selling rare names all the time on websites. Most of those accounts have been made in 2001 during runescape classic. They don't delete accounts, I know it for a fact. But you can pretend if you want, I could care less.

Also, that's a terrible quote, because it should be "due" not "do". So you obviously just typed it out. Good try though

Street_Soldier69
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
you need to STAY ON TOPIC

and yes i did just type it out, cause why would i go copy the error code, proving your wrong isnt that important to me

Jaykub
09-10-2009, 05:04 PM
sorry.

Runescape does not delete accounts

Street_Soldier69
09-10-2009, 05:08 PM
sorry.

Runescape does not delete accounts
dude, stay on topic, i dont feel like fighting with you. and its funny they deleted mine

</topic>

Blackbird
09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Runescape is so full of scammers and hackers, my combat level 112. This game is so stupid and no I won't continue play it .

Street_Soldier69
09-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Runescape is so full of scammers and hackers, my combat level 112. This game is so stupid and no I won't continue play it .

lol ya you google search the word, runescape, and the results are nothing but "how to hack a runescape account" or "how to scam someone on runescape"

Trunks
09-10-2009, 07:10 PM
you need to STAY ON TOPIC

and yes i did just type it out, cause why would i go copy the error code, proving your wrong isnt that important to me

Lol, This is on topic. The topic is runescape and we are talking about runescape.

But, it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. And you can't copy text from java lol. Shows that you know a whole lot of nothing.

use to play RS a lot, jacob played it a lot. We both said you can't, why try and keep the lie going? I could care less, I just find it funny when people try to keep lying. I'm done now though, haha

RaiDae
09-10-2009, 07:19 PM
I have heard my friends talking about how they couldn't get back on rs after not being on for ages. They thought they were deleted aswell... but Trunks, you seem positive that they don't delete old accounts... maybe somebody hacked into then deleted accounts? or wrong username maybe...

Street_Soldier69
09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Lol, This is on topic. The topic is runescape and we are talking about runescape.

But, it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. And you can't copy text from java lol. Shows that you know a whole lot of nothing.

use to play RS a lot, jacob played it a lot. We both said you can't, why try and keep the lie going? I could care less, I just find it funny when people try to keep lying. I'm done now though, haha

OMG, PLEASE SHUTUP!!!!! IM NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE, YOUR JUST TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING I WAS TALKING ABOUT UMM, 2 HOURS AGO, DROP IT!!!! your just think your right about everything. your making a big deal over me having a typing error, cause i swear to jesus i got that stupid error message, i dont care what you have to say, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Trunks
09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I have heard my friends talking about how they couldn't get back on rs after not being on for ages. They thought they were deleted aswell... but Trunks, you seem positive that they don't delete old accounts... maybe somebody hacked into then deleted accounts? or wrong username maybe...

It's just always been a policy that jagex had. You can't even request to have your account deleted. They just don't do it. If you're not on for awhile, your account will go inactive, but you just enter your recovery questions to reactivate it. They don't get deleted.

OMG, PLEASE SHUTUP!!!!! IM NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE, YOUR JUST TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING I WAS TALKING ABOUT UMM, 2 HOURS AGO, DROP IT!!!! your just think your right about everything. your making a big deal over me having a typing error, cause i swear to jesus i got that stupid error message, i dont care what you have to say, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

RoflCopter

Street_Soldier69
09-10-2009, 07:27 PM
It's just always been a policy that jagex had. You can't even request to have your account deleted. They just don't do it. If you're not on for awhile, your account will go inactive, but you just enter your recovery questions to reactivate it. They don't get deleted.

RoflCopter

well..... i still got that error and now my password doesnt work.

Blackbird
09-17-2009, 11:48 PM
If someone have changed the recovery questions what are you going to do ?