PDA

View Full Version : Need help :)

Appolo Jupiter
09-04-2009, 10:29 AM
hi people long time no see :P just came from turkey, I spent my holydays there, Antalya ROCKS!!! People ive got this problem, when I install GH Aerosmith and then run it it gives me the don’t send error problem, I do everything correctly while installing (I think) every time I install it something goes wrong and error pops up, does anyone know whats the reason of it??? Ive installed it once and don’t remember what I did but it worked perfectly so its not the pc pob. any suggestions would be nice. Its one of my favorite bands and i want to feel my self along with Steve on stage, at least on my PC :P

Ubernerd
09-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Can you try and generate the error again, and then copy and paste the error report?

It could be anything from needing to upgrade your video drivers to simply having a faulty game.

Exodyus
09-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Between misspelling Apollo and actually buying the Aerosmith version of Guitar Hero -- I think I may have found your error....

Lol.

Is all your gear synced properly?

Is the disc giving you some kind of un-connected error?
-- If so, I've seen the error before and you need to take the copy back to where you got it, as defunct. Damaged goods. Glitched....

Appolo Jupiter
09-06-2009, 09:03 AM
This what poped up now, before it was a simple don’t sedn error – This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Ive reinstalled but still it’s the same. O yea and by the way my name is not a misspell, i just write that way :) And this game works cs ive played it before.