PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Network Ban Question

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 08:55 PM
OK, so i have been banned for the 3rd time from playstation network, im not going to go into why i was banned but i have a question cause i only know that 2 banns will bann your MAC address for 30 days and permanent ban the account, and 1 day will only bann that account for 30 days, so this is my 3rd ban, and its been way past 30 days and i still cant login on any account. So...

Does it seem like sony has banned my MAC address to my PS3 forever?

LiNuX
09-12-2009, 11:06 PM
perhaps but you will have to contact sony about this - only their abuse team can accurately answer this question.

A lot of places have the 3 strikes and you're out forever policy, Sony may have the same.

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 11:45 PM
i guess ill have to get a new PS3, or sumfin cause i dont think you can be banned forever from a business like Playstion. that just doesnt sound right, and everytime i call sony they just make me wait forever and listen to stupid ads. ill wait another 3 days and then ima start complaining about it.

Shixx
09-12-2009, 11:53 PM
If you broke the rules 3 times they CAN Ban you forever.
I'm sure if you call, E-mail or some how contact them apologizing they will most likely lift the ban.

LiNuX
09-12-2009, 11:54 PM
your mac address is with your ISP and router...getting another ps3 definitely won't help that. you could try to find a way to change that up - I've never messed with a mac address but there are ways to manipulate it - feel free to google it. but I'm sure sony has other ways of detecting your account other than your IP

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 11:58 PM
ya but they banned the MAC address to my PS3 not my DSL box, i dont even have a router, they have did this to me before, ima just wait alittle while longer. i just dont see how i could be banned for ever when i hardly did anything in the first place.

Street_Soldier69
09-13-2009, 07:40 PM
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.

UPDATE:
Its either i have been permanently banned or, PSN goes by Pacific time, and if so, ill know if im banned forever in 3 hours

Aizen
10-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Did you ever figure this out? They may have banned you forever, but I don't see Sony banning your entire PS3. But since PSN accounts are free maybe thats their only defense. Let me know what happens.

Street_Soldier69
10-02-2009, 04:02 AM
Did you ever figure this out? They may have banned you forever, but I don't see Sony banning your entire PS3. But since PSN accounts are free maybe thats their only defense. Let me know what happens.

dude sony can banned your whole system they did it to me before, and yes I am banned for life.

Well until I get a new PS3.

freeclowns
10-02-2009, 05:02 AM
I have to say this... How could you be so stupid to get banned 3 time? Also they will ban you for life and not care. Your only one person out of millions who play online. If you have the money to just buy a new ps3 go waste your money,but think about this and think hard about it. If you are not going to change what you did wrong. Then dont go back a f up other people trying to have fun.

ShadowMantis
10-02-2009, 06:39 AM
lol, Well its your own fault.If being banned is terrible,then have the common sense to stop doing those actions that got you banned in the first place.And yes its for life.Sony doesnt want people to put up with you so they marked you and keeping you set aside.

LemonRising
10-02-2009, 06:50 AM
I think it's pretty reasonable for sony to ban for life when someone is committing a crime.

freeclowns
10-02-2009, 11:19 AM
People that cheat/hack " hacking is not downloading" should be banned and also people who take shyt way to far should get the ban. I have been playing online from the age of 12.I know how people online are,trying to make you feel like your nothing, down you and even disrespect your race. So if you got yourself banned for being part of the 50% of the stupid azz gamers. Then sony did the right thing and you should grow up some.

Aizen
10-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Im just curious about what you did haha. Three times?