PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 4

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Heroes Season 4 starts in one week - just like all the other seasons, I won't have time to watch it on tv, so I have to wait a day for it to appear online and watch it on the computer (I don't mind) but I am looking forward to it.

Anyone else looking forward to the show? I didn't get into Heroes at first but after trying it out after a lot of recommendations, it has become one of my favorite shows a few years ago. I can't wait for season 4, they left off season 3 with a huge cliffhanger. Sylar is now Nathan.

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 11:35 AM
i watched season 1, but then i just kinda stoped watching it, i dont watch TV that much, and when i do its probably some kinda car show.

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 11:40 AM
i don't watch tv much either - I saw season 1 on my computer on NBC after the season was over.

The only shows I get to watch on tv nowadays are the daily show and colbert report during the day time - and a yankees game here and there if they are playing a good team. Or when I'm sick in bed. Other than that, barely have time to watch new shows.

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 11:54 AM
i don't watch tv much either - I saw season 1 on my computer on NBC after the season was over.

The only shows I get to watch on tv nowadays are the daily show and colbert report during the day time - and a yankees game here and there if they are playing a good team. Or when I'm sick in bed. Other than that, barely have time to watch new shows.

o your a yankees fan..... :eek1:

ima red sox fan...

i have been watching alot of TV recently since my perm ban from PSN.

ViddaXondi
09-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Im looking forward to it. I REALLY hope they've made it different than the past seasons though. The whole world is going to end and Heroes save the day thing is starting to annoy me a bit.

It'll be interesting to see how Sylar plays out..

Jaykub
09-14-2009, 09:18 PM
heroes is not that bad of a show but it seems it Justtt started man

xmtxm
09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
I have never watched Heroes. But I hear it is very good.

Shixx
09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Hell yeah, Heroes again in a week. One of my favorite shows.
one of my other favorites got canceled, Pissed me off.
Reaper, if you've ever heard of it. Twas awesome.

KittyCat72
09-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Heroes is one of my favorite shows... but then again, so is How I Met Your Mother. And the new season for both (I think) starts at the exact same time on the same day. How to choose...

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 05:20 PM
ya i never got into heros.

when it come to TV i like jackass, and stuff on MTV/2 and adult swim.

youthism_is_me
11-12-2009, 08:39 PM
it sucks becuase its like i think a show will suck but it turns out so great and by then i have missed so much of the story to try and watch is not worth it i can only stand shows that have no story like scrubs malcom in the middle and south park and stuff

KittyCat72
11-13-2009, 04:53 PM
I was getting tired of Heroes because it just seemed to be drawn out boredom but a few weeks ago it started getting really interesting again. :P

LiNuX
11-13-2009, 05:32 PM
interesting indeed, but not as exciting as season 1.

KittyCat72
11-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Of course not... individuals stories could never add up to a countdown to the end of the world.