PDA

View Full Version : General Info Here is a quick suggestion

GAMESREZ4ME
09-14-2009, 12:23 PM
First off, that is unfair that people can have freedom to post whatever they want.

Second, Why would it matter is someone posted up something that completely un-related to this website?

If i post hacks for gaia, why would it matter if it is here.

Here is what I think:

QUIT BEING SO PARANOID ABOUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE ADVERTISING OR POSTING UP THINGS THAT THEY KNOW!

SERIOUSLY, MY FRIEND IS TIRED OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING PARANOID ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE POST! FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND IN THE RULES I DON'T THINK IT STATES THAT I CAN'T ADVERTISE THINGS, IT SAYS NO SEXUAL TALK AND NO PROFANITY!

I'M SORRY THAT I POST UP GAIA HACKS, TIPS, TRICK, AND CHEATS, BUT THAT IS ALL I AM GOOD AT, POSTING UP THINGS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

SERIOUSLY, GAMING IS SOMETIMES HARD, THAT IS WHY WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING GAME CHEATS, HACKS, TRICKS, TIPS, HINTS, AND CODES!

:mad1:

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 12:25 PM
oook....??

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 12:29 PM
you're free to advertise if you've earned it - you are not allowed to advertise anything until you have 10 posts and have been a member for 24 hours. But if you're going to act like a 5 year old about our rules, I would suggest you leave and advertise somewhere else. If you can't respect our rules, we're better off without you.

And we don't mind you posting gaming tips and tricks, don't post about any software or bots that make the game easier, it's not legal in game and we do not allow it here.

Ok?

GAMESREZ4ME
09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Dude/miss,

Please Cancel My Account Or Something, I Don't Want To Be Apart Of This Website No More

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
done

</thread>