PDA

View Full Version : Most Realistic Fighting Game

LiNuX
05-07-2007, 07:41 PM
There are many games coming out where the people look almost real. SmackDown vs. Raw is a series of games where the characters look very similar to the real wrestlers. But realistic - thats not what i meant. Looks like real people. But fighting with Blood and damage that seems real.

Well in SmackDown vs. Raw - the wrestlers gets injured and their certain body parts get affected by each move. That is very realistic wouldnt you say? So in my opinion, Smackdown vs. Raw was the most realistic game i've played so far not because the characters look like real people lol.

Mortal Combat Deception was a good and realistic game as well. With the vibration of your PS2 controller - when they picked up and threw the opponents, tell me that didnt feel real.

So which fighting game felt most realistic to you?

KittyCat72
05-08-2007, 04:13 PM
I was going to say that the most realistic I've seen was Mortal Combat. But then again, I don't often play fighting games.

HyperShadow5592
07-03-2007, 01:59 AM
I don't know if boxing games count, but the boxing game on Wii Sports is very immersive, thus I suppose it would make it realistic

lonewolfxix
07-03-2007, 04:12 AM
The FightNight series are extremely realistic, even Round 1 for the old Xbox, the attention to detail was great and how the injuries stayed after fights. The newer ones are even better and you can see the individual sweat beads falling off their chins. If the Wii could handle graphics like those it would make an AMAZING console.

HyperShadow5592
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
DUDE, That would b so sweet!!! Especially with the boxing glove controllers/Controller-Holders for the Wii!!!

Blackleo
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I was going to saw DBZ but yea ... lol ...

LiNuX
07-08-2007, 05:45 PM
I was going to saw DBZ but yea ... lol ...

well i was gonna ask how is dbz realistic to you? but these days with the tenkaichi and stuff, the characters look very human from a distance lol ::spinny:

Yash
07-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Let me get u a brief definition of what i think is realistic

the damage and blood flow isnt only realistic but how far you are involved in the game makes it realistic so according to me Mortal combat rocks
and also games like smack down vs Raw one can feel like he is the wrestler standing there entering with the music and the crowd greeting him for his entry ....Lol i feel that it is also realistic ....