PDA

View Full Version : [Street Review] PSP GO

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 03:25 PM
http://chadt4.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/164057-psp_go_original.jpg
Little Big Planet will also release latter for PSP Go

General Info:
The PSP Go may have been the worst-kept secret of this year's E3 show, but Sony's press conference has now supplied the official details. For the most part, there's little that wasn't already revealed or correctly assumed: the PSP Go is smaller, has a slide-up screen, no UMD drive--and no game-changing upgrades, such as a touch screen or second analog stick.

But the big news is that the new PSP will be available in North America on October 1 for $249.

Storage:The Go will offer 16GB of built-in flash memory, and it's expandable via a Memory Stick Micro slot.

There is no UMD (Universal Media Disc) drive on the PSP Go. While that no doubt allows for the smaller size.

http://www.everyjoe.com/thegadgetblog/files/2009/06/sony_psp_go_closed.jpg
Release: 10/1/09

im still working on this review

Jaykub
09-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Good review 8/10

I hope to get this soon

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 08:20 PM
ya, im not done with the review, cause ima get it also, and ill make the review much longer

Jaykub
09-14-2009, 08:20 PM
sounds good. I'll look forward to it. cause psp rocks

LemonRising
09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Looks pretty cool.

My brother might be getting one, and i'll be getting his old psp.
so thats sweet.

The more i hear about the GO, the more I like.

Iceskater101
09-15-2009, 07:03 PM
the only bad thing is the price its very expensive

Samus-Fan
09-15-2009, 07:45 PM
So is a DSi.

Shixx
09-16-2009, 03:12 AM
There's about a 70$ difference from PSP GO and DSI.
But, I'd spend the extra 70$ and get the PSP Go.

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 05:14 PM
There's about a 70$ difference from PSP GO and DSI.
But, I'd spend the extra 70$ and get the PSP Go.

ya but if you dont have internet access, your pretty much screwed with the PSP GO since it only has downloadable games. and i like the DSi cause i like to draw on the screen. always fun, ima get a PSP GO anyway, cause it comes with a GRAN TURISMO bundle.

Exodyus
09-16-2009, 07:29 PM
The review is alright, but the act of reporting is to OWN the object, game, console, item, whatever -- not take someone else's work and report from that. :/

And on the talk of consoles, totally go DSi, over PSP Go.
I love my DS, it's awesome.

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 07:34 PM
The review is alright, but the act of reporting is to OWN the object, game, console, item, whatever -- not take someone else's work and report from that. :/

And on the talk of consoles, totally go DSi, over PSP Go.
I love my DS, it's awesome.

i am gonna buy it, but i wanted to go ahead and get stuff in here, and has you can see....

im still working on this review

im not getting my 20 GFP till i finish it.

LemonRising
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM
In the case of PSP vs. DS, I'd probably go with DS. Even though I did feel cheated when they were like "OH HEY LOOK DSi HHAHAHH OH DID YOU JUST GET YOUR DS? WELL AINT THAT A *****."

I still enjoy both though.
The downloadable only is pretty interesting and I wonder if it will cut game costs? Buy from the source + no production costs?

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 08:25 PM
In the case of PSP vs. DS, I'd probably go with DS. Even though I did feel cheated when they were like "OH HEY LOOK DSi HHAHAHH OH DID YOU JUST GET YOUR DS? WELL AINT THAT A *****."

I still enjoy both though.
The downloadable only is pretty interesting and I wonder if it will cut game costs? Buy from the source + no production costs?

16GB = around 20 games, thats not that much, but i guess the PSP is just to take around so i dont imagine people buying 20+ games for it

gamers paradise
01-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Great review

Charlotte
03-29-2010, 08:26 AM
good review, gonna have that game

EpsilonX
03-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Good review 8/10

I hope to get this soon

good review? it was more like a product description.

anyways, i kinda want one, but no doubt it'd going to be expensive to upkeep and i doubt they're gonna put out every psp title for download.

linxisme
04-08-2014, 08:56 PM
I own a pspgo the main selling point is its accessories . This one has blu-tooth. They also have a sold separately accessory that is a video cord so you can play your pspgo on the television . So the winning combination here is ps3 controller blu-tooth synced to the pap hooked to a tv. Along with a award winning trio of mgs peacwalker.....("that was until the he collection made that also a void sales pitch") the ratchet and clank games and god of war.....wait also on the hd collection.....
So yes the best kept ugly cousin award goes to the pspgo .