PDA

View Full Version : my! rs based fansite.

greent
08-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Well my site http://rune-nation.net has been open for a year and some months.And i'm tryin to get as mcuh active mebers as possible so please try and register at my site. =D ty

LiNuX
08-17-2006, 03:55 PM
cool, i've seen that site before, you ARE greentick from p4h, welcome lol, im gonna go register a lil bit later, but i will register ;D

crazay
08-18-2006, 05:30 PM
cool, site looks good, i like the colors, all dark and stuff, maybe u make the writing colors a little bit lighter, this is an old computer, i think thats why im having trouble reading, i dont know if its just me, but site looks good

diablo
08-18-2006, 05:37 PM
well i can read it with no problem, but i also think that the font should be made a little big lighter for easier reading, but nice job

greent
08-23-2006, 06:13 PM
thx for the comments i will work on the font changes..ty =D

LiNuX
08-23-2006, 06:16 PM
and greent, i signed up on ur forum the other day, but it wont let me login, everytime i try, my explorer wouldnt load, it happened with internet explorer and firefox, i dont have any other explorers installed at the momen, uninstalled the ones i dont use, my username is njoker555 btw

Wang
08-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Haha the interweb hates you!

greent
08-24-2006, 12:26 PM
and greent, i signed up on ur forum the other day, but it wont let me login, everytime i try, my explorer wouldnt load, it happened with internet explorer and firefox, i dont have any other explorers installed at the momen, uninstalled the ones i dont use, my username is njoker555 btw

but wen u register does'nt it say lyk u need to be activated first?
Cuz only admins activate users...And i activated ur account...Also for most ppls it works fine...
try again today cuz..um i activateed u 2 days go..

LiNuX
08-24-2006, 12:53 PM
yea it was activated, when i try to login the page goes blank and stops loading, i dont know why, im about to try it again

LiNuX
08-24-2006, 12:54 PM
yay, it loaded, lol, thanks lol, ;D :D ;) :) :o 8-) :-? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ ;D :D ;) :) :'(

Twigz
08-24-2006, 05:32 PM
wow, that's a lotta smilies...LOL

diablo
08-25-2006, 11:14 AM
site is ok, but since its only about runscape, and i dont play the game, i dont think i will sign up, but u never know, i might lol, but i like how to forum looks

greent
08-26-2006, 08:34 PM
site is ok, but since its only about runscape, and i dont play the game, i dont think i will sign up, but u never know, i might lol, but i like how to forum looks

you see..this si the problem i have...every1 thinks its all bout rs....no u can tlaka bout mostly anything..we have games & music forums..chat areas..etc.

If you got any idea to get more ppls....lyk who dont lyk rs..but will post about other junk..

greent
08-29-2006, 11:53 AM
can any1 give em suggestions..for my site? i'm thinkin it was a bad idea to pic rs....as my site topic..but in about 3 years i will delete it...and then i wil make a CS fansite...lol

LiNuX
08-29-2006, 12:02 PM
cool cs fansite lol, i was thinking of making another forum for basically counter-strike talk only, discuss ur servers, ur methods of playing, give tips, and bla bla bla, i dont know when i'll get that, but school is opening this week, i may have to talk to a couple friends and ask them to maybe partner with me on the forum, not sure wat i'll do just yet, but i have a couple friends that play runscape, i'll tell them about ur site when school opens, i havent spoken to some of them much this summer lol

diablo
08-29-2006, 02:40 PM

you see..this si the problem i have...every1 thinks its all bout rs....no u can tlaka bout mostly anything..we have games & music forums..chat areas..etc.

If you got any idea to get more ppls....lyk who dont lyk rs..but will post about other junk..

sorry for the misinterpretation greent, but now that u put it that way, i might join lol, and i'll join for sure if it becomes a cs forum lol

greent
08-30-2006, 08:55 PM
kool, shoot i have'nt noticed how amny teens play CS...lol...and rs wel i thought it would be a busy forum..but wat the heck only my freinds that actuly play it go on not to many others....thers lyk thousands of other fansites.. :'( :'( I hope u join...ya and post bout CS i'm sure ppls would lyk to talk bout it..i might give out sum tips for it on my forum..well i gota go sleeep..tomaarow is skool...I missed 2 days cuz of the tropical depression..

diablo
09-02-2006, 02:38 PM
o wow, when u do make it to cs forum, post here, im definitely going to sign up there, im a cs freak ;D

greent
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I added the CS area on the site.So now u can tlak about CS ;D

greent
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey every1...if u can go make at least 3 posts o my site http://rune-nation.net/forums but not spam..and look at the rules...And try at least to keep a bit active..than i will be making free sigs...

jus tell me wat color and w/e info u will need for me to make u one...

LiNuX
09-08-2006, 03:21 PM
i've told a couple of friends about ur site, but they dont respond anymore lol, they are stuck into world of warcraft, and u should open another topic somewhere else and offer to make free sigs for signing up on ur forums and posting, because i am offering the same, but u are much better than me right now at that lol, but i'll keep my offer open too, they can post here and get one, and they can post in ur forum and get a better one lol ;D

greent
09-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I mgiht be beter in PS but i suck on getting traffic to my site...=( thats y i'm probly gonna sell for $100

for 2 years and all teh info in ther...
But dont no yet gonan kep for another 4 months no improvements than i'm gone..

LiNuX
09-08-2006, 09:41 PM
wow ur gonna sell ur forum? that sux :( submit ur site to a lotta directories, so many free ones out there

greent
09-15-2006, 08:27 PM
I chat..yeah great i dea.. =D..jus dont want to link back.lol

LiNuX
09-15-2006, 08:32 PM
dude ur not looking in the right places, there are hundreds if not thousands of forums that will give u a free link on their directory, below i listed some that will give u a free submission without a reciprocal link, u'll find my site in all 3, there are more, just google it
www.1stopdir.com
www.yhay.com
www.yrgo.com

greent
09-15-2006, 10:10 PM
holy crap...lol y did'nt you tell me before? lol..got any more?

LiNuX
09-15-2006, 10:30 PM
i may have a couple more, im gonna search some tomorrow and put it in another post for all those site owners ;D

greent
09-16-2006, 10:19 AM
kk.cuz i searched directorys..and it gave me yellow pages..and this other site..that u neeed to link banc...=(

greent
12-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Well I dont have a directory I do have a top100 Tho only for runescpae realted sites. :(

But i need affilates. :)

If you become an affilate your affialte button will be displayed on the bottom of the ranks page

http://rune-nation.net/top100 ;)

LiNuX
12-03-2006, 11:46 AM
cool, well we have a directory here at www.gamers-forum.com/phpLD u've already submitted urs in ours greent ;D u can enter the website of the month competition with ur forum, great prizes, just read the rules and prizes in the sub board

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:48 PM
cool, if i ever make a site in the next 50 years, i'll let u know lol, we can affiliate up there then ;D wish me luck lol

greent
12-04-2006, 03:15 PM
lol.. allright :)