PDA

View Full Version : join DHK ON PS3 GAME GTA4

DHK-MB_SUPERGT
09-19-2009, 04:10 PM
this is the leader of DHK we are the most mentioned team on ps3 if you never heard of us well you just this is the recruiting center but first let me tell you about are crew/clan we are DHK it's meaning is DRIFT HOUSE KINGS so we face team to team we beaten the best of the best dk 3 times tokyodk v-tec and the most hard clan never lost till we came there call the lost we have 98 people on our tem you want to be next. the people in the crew are DHK_THA_DRIFT DHK-MB_SUPERGT AS ME DHK-CODY0102 DHK-FORD_RACING DHK-BLOODYSMOKEY DHK-PIPER5BY5 DHK-SKYLINEGT-R AND MORE WE HAVE ALSO TEAMED UP WITH 2 DIFFERENT CLANS TCL AND ERC I BASICALLY DO EVERYTHING FOR THE TEAM WE KNOW ALL TRACKS KNOW ALL CARS TO DRIFT WITH AND ONES NOT TO DRIFT WITH WE KNOW EVERYTHING BTW WE ALSO BATTLE OTHER TEAMS BY THAT I MEMAN KILL OR RACE/DRIFT TO TODAY YOU CHANCE TO JOIN SO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AND HOLD ON THIS IS ON PS3 ONLY GAME GTA4 AND OTHERS

Street_Soldier69
09-19-2009, 04:30 PM
giving everyone more info of your clan/group would be helpful, all i know is its a drift crew

LiNuX
09-19-2009, 04:43 PM
opening threads in the most appropriate category would also help

Street_Soldier69
09-19-2009, 05:20 PM
ya, hes my 5th referral, i told him to come here, since theres more people on this forum than the last one he was one.