PDA

View Full Version : making money on the internet?????

freddy62
09-21-2009, 10:02 AM
i found this website today from an email a friend sent me:

i watched the videos on the site and i’m blown away that he is making over $4,382 a month. Has anyone in this group tried this program? my friend is trying it out, so maybe i'll find out soon enough. please let me know!

LiNuX
09-21-2009, 10:09 AM
1. this is an ad, doesn't post it in "post anything" like it should be a regular discussion

2. you have an affiliate link hidden in there.

3. do you have any proof that it pays? personal proof? most things like this are scam and anyone making a lot of money most likely wouldn't share their secrets with the whole world - so if you can provide some proof from your own experiences, I have to warn every visitor in this thread to be careful and not waste their time.

freddy62
09-21-2009, 10:33 AM
wow , didn´t think of such a fast answer. I´m sorry for it and you can delete the post. I´m just trying it at the moment because i payed nothing for it... in the tactics , it was also offered to me that i should try it on smaller forums... now i know why (: well in general i´m beliving in using the tactics of this guy who created the site can really work, but i don´t even know... . so sorry again and have a nice day.

LiNuX
09-21-2009, 12:40 PM
we don't mind you advertising, and it doesn't matter to the rest of us if you want to waste time to see if this will work. I'm just pointing out the obvious - someone making a lot of money would never share their secret, maybe a small part of it and only if it will make them huge profits.

The website's domain was registered just a few month's ago and is hosted on hostgator, if he really did make as much money as he said, then he most likely could have gotten his own private server a long time ago.

Just pointing stuff out - you're still free to try it out and give us a testimonial later on.

Street_Soldier69
09-21-2009, 04:25 PM
yep theres tons of sites that look just like that with the videos and all.

i bought a "learn all skate tricks" book from a site JUST like that, and all i got was a much of junk mail.

suesam21
12-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Hmm, looks like that link was from clickbank affilate network. there are some people who do this way. but if the schemes are scam or MMO then such threads will get no attention of people.

Babynsh05
01-17-2010, 06:24 PM
ive seen this before, too worried to try it though

maddenwarrior
01-26-2010, 08:58 PM
hey ill spill the beans here since someone got your hopes up, now first off let me say this... I can sit here and tell you how to make money on the net i could tell you everything i do and i wouldnt be worried one bit about giving up my secrets because it is hard work and i know 99% of of the people that read this wouldnt put forth an effort to make there first dime.
so for those of you that did get your hopes up and can put forth the effort one of my main income sources from the internet come from cpa marketing cpa meaning= cost per action or also known as cost per acquisition cpa marketing is a form of affiliate marketing basically you promote other peoples products and or services now the main reason i use cpa is because some offers you dont even have to sell anything you just obtain the leads and can earn 3 dollars or more for simple leads again thats not selling a thing some good cpa networks to use are hydranetwork, cxdigital, xy7, revenueads and the list goes on. now just because you get accepted into one of these networks dont mean you will make money like i said its hard work and lots of it.... so you got accepted now you need to promote the products and or services ok this is the hard part were you put your marketing campaign together how will you get the leads or sales? well there are many many ways starting with maybe one of the most popular seo= search engine optimization for niche based sites or blogs, ppc= pay per click google adwords or yahoo search marketing, cpv/ppv= cost per view or pay pre view advertising networks such as trafficvance or adbrite witch also does ppc, or my favorite witch could potentially get me banned from here is BUM MARKETING an example of bum marketing would be something like this General Info Cheats For Any Game! EZ Cheats Tool Bar - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13353) witch is legally if you read the can spam act that thread is NOT spam but I understand if your not gonna tolerate it now that you know what it is.... and like lynux said yes this is only a little bit of my secrets and no the rest of them aint free, but there is one thing i dont agree with you on lynux i make plenty of money online and i use 1&1 hosting i could benifit from a private server but im way to busy to even think of one at this point.
yes im really a gamer i love madden and no im not here to bum market or i would be using my siggy more

jango
01-26-2010, 09:11 PM
i never trust anything on the internet .. not even wot i just said

Morticia
01-26-2010, 09:15 PM
i never trust anything on the internet .. not even wot i just said

Oh Bone Jangles. You silly man.

Exodyus
01-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Sssccccaaaaammmmmmmmmmmeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!

LemonRising
01-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Sssccccaaaaammmmmmmmmmmeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

youthism_is_me
01-27-2010, 11:22 AM
put ads on your homepage get $$$$$

maddenwarrior
01-27-2010, 11:33 AM
put ads on your homepage get $$$$$

lol there is way more to it than that....

youthism_is_me
01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
probably yes

Charlotte
03-29-2010, 03:17 AM
that is kinda like a scam site. :L

snake1k1
05-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Well, don't believe ever on sites which demands that they will pay you money for free!