PDA

View Full Version : Evony?

Exodyus
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Anyone play it?

Just curious, cause I do -- and it kills some of the boredom.

LiNuX
09-25-2009, 02:49 PM
I've seen tons of ads - never drew me in though. What kind of game is it? I always thought it was some kind of RPG.

Street_Soldier69
09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
I've saw tons of ads also. Isn't it that ad that always has a woman with big boobs on it?

Well always i never tryed it cause it looks like a RPG and im not a big fan of 'em.

Netsirhc
10-12-2009, 03:17 PM
The ads are so very annoying! Theres one here right now actually :/

Aizen
10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Its right above the quick reply thing right now :P

I kind of enjoy these games, but I can never keep up with any of the hardcore players, so I just normally give up.

youthism_is_me
01-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Never heard of it sorry

Doemed
01-18-2010, 09:44 AM
It's so boring!!!!

jango
01-18-2010, 10:01 AM
I had a little dabble with it on a quiet sunday .. it bored the crap out of me tbh. Think I ended up counting grains of sugar instead .. which in comparison was more entertaining.

BobTD
02-07-2010, 12:09 AM
I was unemployed for a few weeks this last year and tried to play a perfect game. With setting timers and joining the strongest alliance and all that. I managed to squeeze a little enjoyment out of dominating it as a world power but really every server just crumbles into a big chat room.

But that turned out to be half the fun of the game, spy networks and back stabbery where rampant. I instigated my share of it. I even ran multiple accounts when my friends started leaving but didn't let on to anyone else.

It was a brief and semi enjoyable experience that I would not repeat. The only positive side is that I didn't waste as much time on it as runescape.

Here I still have a screen shot from when I was ranked in the top 1k:

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6984/weei.jpg
The massive amount of gold from the market spike my alliance performed helped. I don't know if they ever fixed it, but on a new server if you save up enough money you can buy all of a resource on the server and then sell it for 99 per unit back to the computer.