PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter

LiNuX
08-18-2006, 04:23 PM
anybody here likes harry potter? lol, i think that the story and movies are ok, great special and grapic effects. I have seen move of the harry potter movies. but not the one that came out last. i think it was goblet of fire. anybody see it? is it good? I recommend that if you need to do a book report do it on harry potter, dont even have to read a book. ;D

crazay
08-18-2006, 05:25 PM
LOL, i think i did that once, not with harry potter, but some other book in elementary school, forgot name. and i like the harry potter movies, i've read the first 2 books then the movies started to come out, so i got lazy ;D movies are much better than books

diablo
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
lol that name always makes me laugh for some reason, lol haha, and i like that girl in the movie, i think her name is hermoine, i think thats how u spell it, and u pronounce it Ha-moy-neee

ShreadOfWheat
08-19-2006, 07:28 PM
If a harry potter nerd were asked to do pot, they'd be all like "Ew gross i dont swing that way sicko!" helpng kids to keep of drugs and stuff, unless they're gay, then we got a problem.... Which brings me to my argument of the teletubbies...

Twigz
08-20-2006, 01:57 PM
I find him and his glasses somewhat of an annoyance to me...the movies are the only ones of the franchise that I find interesting...the 900 page books??? forget that...

Wang
08-21-2006, 11:10 PM
and the fact the guy who plays harry has a nude scene in a play in england just sickens me with the franchise even more >:(