PDA

View Full Version : Requests

Aizen
10-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey!

Im not in the review rank at the moment, but I want to be ready if I ever do become a reviewer. So, this is where this topic comes in.

If you would like to see a PS3 game, a PC game, and maybe an Xbox 360 game be reviewed please let me know here. If your lucky, you may be able to get me to review a PSP game / DS game. But those are very, very rare ;)

Let me know and I will see what I can come up with!

Danke!

Street_Soldier69
10-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Hey!

Im not in the review rank at the moment, but I want to be ready if I ever do become a reviewer. So, this is where this topic comes in.

If you would like to see a PS3 game, a PC game, and maybe an Xbox 360 game be reviewed please let me know here. If your lucky, you may be able to get me to review a PSP game / DS game. But those are very, very rare ;)

Let me know and I will see what I can come up with!

Danke!

Ya, I would guess you need to request to be a game reviewer before you start reviewing games, then us real reviewers won't have nothing to review

Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

We have a lot oof game reviewers though so Idon't know. Just wait till LiNuX can talk to you.

Aizen
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
I dont understand the "us real reviewers won't have nothing to review" statement. I just thinks thats funny.

And I am enjoying hell so far, if this is whats its going to be like :D

Yuuki
10-02-2009, 07:02 PM
I dont understand the "us real reviewers won't have nothing to review" statement. I just thinks thats funny.

I think he means if you review games, then the actual game reviewers won't be able to review them. They won't be left.

Aizen
10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
But I cant review them yet, so Im not going to post them. Im taking requests for if I ever do become a reviewer so I can write them now and post them if I get chosen. Its not like I am taking someones work, this is what I like to do :D

LemonRising
10-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I believe multiple reviews of the same game are accepted as well.

yes?

Aizen
10-03-2009, 12:12 AM
I think they are, so this solves the problem on both sides. But I dont think asking for requests would hurt anyone. Its not a battle for who writes the review really, its just getting the review written.

If it hurts you that much, Linux, or a mod can shut this topic down. Until then, please post any requests.

Samus-Fan
10-03-2009, 12:56 PM
There is so many games, I don't think it really matters either way. And new ones are always coming out.

Review Left 4 Dead. I dunno if we've have that one yet.

Trunks
10-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Writing reviews isn't a competition, anyone can write one it's not big deal. If you want to, you can even post the ones you have written now. They won't be under Game Reviews section, but you can post them in other boards and people can read them. It's basically the same thing. Also, Lemon is right, there can be multiple reviews for games.

I've been waiting for a Halo ODST review.

Exodyus
10-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Ya, I would guess you need to request to be a game reviewer before you start reviewing games, then us real reviewers won't have nothing to review

I have yet to see a good review from you...
So whatever you assume makes you a "real" reviewer, is escaping me...

Ignore him -- every village has an idiot.

Just apply and Linux will probably give you the go-ahead, if Street actually got in. Lol. You shouldn't have a problem.

Charlotte
03-23-2010, 04:12 AM
how bout fallout 3 pc game? can ya review it?

Project Blaze
03-23-2010, 09:40 AM
I was wondering if you would review Tekken 6 for the PS3. Nobody has so far. >_<

jango
03-30-2010, 08:56 AM
how bout fallout 3 pc game? can ya review it?

someone already did - Review Fallout 3 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11133)