PDA

View Full Version : Best Racing Game/Series

HamadaLFC8
10-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Which Racing game did/do you enjoy the most?

For me personally it had to be Midnight Club since I'm a tuner and I just love to tune cars ^^ But the new Forza 3 is looking sharp! NFS is also pretty damn good but the recent titles have really disappointed me :(

Can't wait for Forza 3

LiNuX
10-09-2009, 05:30 PM
between midnight club and gran turismo - I've played Midnight club a lot more than GT though but they are both great - MC3 helped me pass a lot of boring time back at work a few years ago on my psp...good times

Street_Soldier69
10-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Other - I love all racing games but I believe the NASCAR series is my favorite cause of the crashes, its just so fun to flip your car 7 times after hitting a wall at 150+ mph.

HamadaLFC8
10-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Other - I love all racing games but I believe the NASCAR series is my favorite cause of the crashes, its just so fun to flip your car 7 times after hitting a wall at 150+ mph.

You mean something like that...

Nascar Crashes (Game) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFdA9VhxBPs)

Hahah ok that does seem pretty fun ... :laugh:

Aizen
10-10-2009, 12:02 PM
The Dirt series.... Its the bomb... I have the first one.

And GRID was amazing! Hard to do with just a keyboard though.

ViddaXondi
11-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I like the Burnout series.

youthism_is_me
11-13-2009, 02:01 PM
3 and four of midnight club are the good ones the others fail in my mind.:mad1:

Kenoi
11-19-2009, 08:15 PM
I really like the Gran Turismo series. I used to have 1 & 2 for the ps1, but then they got stolen from a friend... So now, I just have the 3rd & 4th one for the ps2.

LemonRising
11-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Ignoring the uh.. advertisement..

I like burnout. I just.
So many crashes.
It's so beautiful.
< ':

Forza 3 looks HOOTTTTT

Kenoi
11-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Anyone tried Forza 3 yet? I only have the very 1st one....
I like it so far.
and Burnout? I never tried that one yet, I must try it one day.

jeffturner
12-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Undoubtedly need for speed is the best

Bullman
12-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Live for speed is the best racing game no doubt, And btw, Midnight club is street racing, Illegal streetracing,Not Racing legally on a track, Lfs is the best, Its a racing simulator and is completely realistic. Its for pc only,

HamadaLFC8
12-26-2009, 05:02 AM
Live for speed is the best racing game no doubt, And btw, Midnight club is street racing, Illegal streetracing,Not Racing legally on a track,,

I think as long as you don't do it in real life it doesn't matter if it's legal or not right? It's a game you should be able to do things your not able to do in real life.

Bullman
12-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Yeh i agree, But Midnight club isnt racing, Its Illegal street racing, A racing game is like Need for speed Shift and Live for speed and those Realistic racing-simulators

Frank-the-Rabbit
12-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Well I picked other because there was one racing series that I loved and wish they would bring back Carmageddon. Many of you may never have played it but it was one of the craziest racers out there. Here it is on Wikipedia. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmageddon_II)

This was one of the first games where you could tear your car in half. One of the ways to win a race is to mow down all the pedestrian's on the map or to destroy every other racer!

They just don't make games like this anymore.

LemonRising
12-30-2009, 10:40 AM
OH
I have heard of that game!
Never played but I had a friend who obsessed with the game and was a little... weird and would try to make me draw pictures of girls in bikinis getting run over... and then she just got weirder..

Agreed though, a game like this would never be made again. Mothers would be all offended and ****.

Mantazmad
12-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Can't wait for Forza 3

I've got it and I can tell you it's good, but dissapointing...