PDA

View Full Version : New Game: Heroes of Bestia

ZeroK
10-20-2009, 07:59 AM
I found a new game. here is the info I collected. Well. I is lazy to post and copy paste alot so this only:
--------------
Background Story
A dark era of turbulence and desperation ended in Bestia after the death of the Three Gods and the Devil King. Legions of creatures have begun struggling over the continent’s remaining materials to build their own kingdoms. Elves seek to regain their former glory. Humans continue to look toward the frontiers and new territories. Cavemen simply want to return to their underground haven and forget all about the destruction wrought on the surface world. The inhabitants of this world finally have a chance to decide who will wield the ultimate power.

Gameplay
Heroes of Bestia has taken the lead in the next generation of browser-based games by introducing a unique movement function that lets you move your hero anywhere in the game world you like. This improves interaction with other players and creates a more lifelike connection with the heroes you are commanding. Ultimately it is the hero takes the lead in battle, and it is up to these intrepid lieutenants to carry out your orders. This makes the building of powerful heroes, the forging of top equipment for them, and the mastery of the myriad skills available to them the most important factors of game play in Heroes of Bestia.

In addition to the heroes, there are other creatures that play a vital role in Heroes of Bestia, including the legendary Black Dragon, and lovely and powerful Angels. Players will also learn amazing magical abilities that will help them realize their ambitions, such as the devastating Armageddon spell.

Besides, the Heroes of Bestia team is pulling out all their stops to offer players an exciting and intuitive combat system that puts players right in the middle of the action as the chief warlord of their kingdom. They can use various skills and spells to control the outcome of battles and manage large armies to conquer new territory.

----------------------------------
That's all I copied. At lest i copied all XD I mean. All in one thread. XD